Come see my new bracelet!

Yes. I can fit two and a half fingers comfortably in between the bracelet and my wrist. I could fit three technically, but that's putting some strain on the bracelet. I have no idea what my actual wrist size is. This bracelet is a 6.75. I am thinking of taking it to a local jeweler and seeing what they have to say. I have no idea if they can even resize a tennis bracelet. I also fear like, I don't want it to get messed up yanno? It doesn't bother me much at all, I just feel like I would love it a tad bit more if it was sized properly. Seems a touch too big on me.
Have it sized...very easy to do. If it's too big it might catch on things.
Congrats!

Hi all! I wanted to reveal my new bracelet that just came in the mail. It was a birthday present to myself, since I have always wanted a tennis bracelet. It has tiny diamonds, but I don't think that they are too small for me--especially when my wrist is so tiny. It's 2.31 carats, set in yellow gold. Came in a beautiful wooden box too. I got it from Anjolee, and didn't really have any problems either on that side. It is a tad bit too big, this is a 6.75. Thinking of taking it to a local jeweler to size it down a tad, as I hate exchanging packages and things through the mail like I would have to do with Anjolee even though all the service I received was great.

View attachment 3666518 View attachment 3666519

It's very, very pretty. The size is perfect on you!