Coach X Jean-Michel Basquiat

I saw the collection in person yesterday. I really liked it. According to the SA, it's all sold out in West Malaysia. The standout was the Large Rogue but it was pretty heavy on its own so I'd go for the Small. Stunning attention to detail. Pez Rogue has suede side panels. I also saw the black backpack in the window display and it was beautiful.

Reactions: SEWDimples
I saw the collection in person yesterday. I really liked it. According to the SA, it's all sold out in West Malaysia. The standout was the Large Rogue but it was pretty heavy on its own so I'd go for the Small. Stunning attention to detail. Pez Rogue has suede side panels. I also saw the black backpack in the window display and it was beautiful.

I wonder how it’s doing in the US?

Why did I click on the sub folder . I love Basquiat. Next to Picasso, he is my favorite artist. Just love his work. I love art so much that my two dogs are named Dali and Braque. Anyway, I just ordered the black tee shirt. As a side note, I ordered today as Raktuken has 10% back today only. Just thought I would pass that along.
I was wearing a Uniqlo x Basquiat tshirt when I went to the store. :lol: I didn't even realise Coach was doing another collaboration.

I was gifted the Pez Rogue for a work anniversary (I had my choice of any Coach bag). It's the most stunning bag I own. I hadn't been familiar with Basquiat prior to this release and don't usually like artist collabs. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. We happened to be at the store on the day of release. My store was sold out of the Pez charm so as soon as it was available online I ordered it as well. Online photos do this line no justice.

I was gifted the Pez Rogue for a work anniversary (I had my choice of any Coach bag). It's the most stunning bag I own. I hadn't been familiar with Basquiat prior to this release and don't usually like artist collabs. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. We happened to be at the store on the day of release. My store was sold out of the Pez charm so as soon as it was available online I ordered it as well. Online photos do this line no justice.

That is a nice gift! Enjoy your new bag.

Reactions: crazycatlady76