Coach Tabby collection

Well I just called Dillards to have them hold me the deep red Tabby 26 and I’d pick it up tonight but they told me it was a 1 day sale and back to full price. I asked 3 SAs who were standing around how long the sale was and no one could answer. Hard to find good help and a reason I don’t enjoy retail shopping any more. I’d rather just shop online since the SA is no value add.

I’ll just wait on it then!
So I just checked with a store that is an hour away from me, and they didn't have the red, but said it was on sale. So I called a Coach store in a larger area than mine that has a Dillard's and asked if they can price match. They are going to check with the Dillard's and call me back. But maybe the sale is done. I will let you know what I find out. Either way I am not driving all of the way to a Dillard's so was hoping if Coach would do it they would ship it to me. But like you, I can wait. I am sure Macy's will mark them down soon, and they usually do theirs online when they do.

Reactions: couchette
Well I just called Dillards to have them hold me the deep red Tabby 26 and I’d pick it up tonight but they told me it was a 1 day sale and back to full price. I asked 3 SAs who were standing around how long the sale was and no one could answer. Hard to find good help and a reason I don’t enjoy retail shopping any more. I’d rather just shop online since the SA is no value add.

I’ll just wait on it then!
Yes one day sale, but probably back on sale new years day, which is also a one day sale...good news is if you wait it may be marked down further.

Also keep an eye on bloomingdales -- the tabby discounts pop up & just got a $60 price adjustment due to the additional 50% off on items i purchased two days ago. It will help make up the cost for the navy rivets dreamer shoulder bag I purchased this morning...

Reactions: Teagaggle
There are supposedly only 3 ombré tabby 26 in Jax. The store I order from also has three. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to miss out on this bag. However, if the stock will last, I was hoping to get it for Mother’s Day with that sale. Assuming it would be on sale. What do you guys think? Will they really get more in?

There are supposedly only 3 ombré tabby 26 in Jax. The store I order from also has three. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to miss out on this bag. However, if the stock will last, I was hoping to get it for Mother’s Day with that sale. Assuming it would be on sale. What do you guys think? Will they really get more in?
I can't say for sure, but we have been fooled so many times thinking there are only so many bags, and then they create a million of them and in the end they go to the outlets. I can't help but think that since the department stores also have some of these bags that there can't be more out there at some point. But I understand your concern...we never know for sure.

Reactions: couchette and Lee22
I can't say for sure, but we have been fooled so many times thinking there are only so many bags, and then they create a million of them and in the end they go to the outlets. I can't help but think that since the department stores also have some of these bags that there can't be more out there at some point. But I understand your concern...we never know for sure.

I have a 10% off code for coach and a $40 merchandise credit. I just don’t know if they will last and be on a better sale later. I guess worse than that would be to by it at a department store for full price because coach is out of them. I have been burned before that there were only 25 of a bag in stock, then a couple of months later is was on SAS, and it took awhile for them to sell out. Shopping shouldn’t be this hard, lol.

Reactions: holiday123
For me I won’t pay retail for Coach even if I love the bag. Check other retailers to see how many are in stock. If they have a fair amount I would sway towards waiting. I have been fortunate to obtain bags I wanted even when low or out of stock@Coach. However, at the end of the day you have to be comfortable with your decision along with no regrets. Unfortunately none of us seem to have further incite into Coach’s inventory management strategy - maybe someday....Best Wishes with your decision!

I saw some at Macys yesterday! Check out your local Macys! Mine had Parker top handles, tabby ombré, tabby hobo, Parker mini backpacks, etc.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...lic-shoulder-bag?ID=10224872&CategoryID=26846

They might have extended return policies right now, too. Macys has sales pretty often. Coach isn't always included. But you could always buy at full price and if they offer 90 day returns keep in the packaging until it goes on sale?

Well, pulled the trigger earlier today. Online showed only 2 remaining after showing 5 yesterday. I had planned to do a phone order to the store that had 3 yesterday, but they sold out. I called another store, and they were sold out. The third store had one in the back, but said I could only use the $40 merchandise credit if I physically went in store. I told him that I don’t have a local store, but he said it was store policy. That’s when I ordered it online. I got to use my 10% and my $40 credit no issues.

Reactions: Lee22