Coach rogue 25 versus 30

I like my Rogue 25. I feel like it is the right size for all the stuff I normally carry. It is comparable to the Swagger 27 in size as far as what it can carry and I adore it.
I LOVE my Swagger 27. I live in that bag in the hot hot summertime! It is also a great travel bag. Well shoot, I may end up with a Rogue 25 now based on that information....

Reactions: bluesh4rk
059DC176-FEF2-431E-8983-D957D675722E.jpeg
I LOVE my Swagger 27. I live in that bag in the hot hot summertime! It is also a great travel bag. Well shoot, I may end up with a Rogue 25 now based on that information....
Here’s a view of what fits inside my 25, without me having bothered to downsize wallets or SLGs.

Main section -
Slim Trifold Wallet
Cosmetic Case
Small Jockery portable charger
Le Pliage coin purse with headphones/charging cables
Tin of mints
Transit & passcards in slots
Large car keys/garage door opener in zip compartment
Front suede section - iPhone
Back suede section - Coach key case, Kleenex

That’s quite a bit, and the bag does not look overstuffed at all. The base is full but I could definitely put sunglasses across the top if I wanted. With a smaller wallet or without the cosmetic case, lots more room.

Last edited:
View attachment 3862391

Here’s a view of what fits inside my 25, without me having bothered to downsize wallets or SLGs.

Main section -
Slim Trifold Wallet
Cosmetic Case
Small Jockery portable charger
Le Pliage coin purse with headphones/charging cables
Tin of mints
Transit & passcards in slots
Large car keys/garage door opener in zip compartment
Front suede section - iPhone
Back suede section - Coach key case, Kleenex

That’s quite a bit, and the bag does not look overstuffed at all. The base is full but I could definitely put sunglasses across the top if I wanted. With a smaller wallet or without the cosmetic case, lots more room.
Thanks for the information! I am definitely considering it.

Thanks everyone- this really helps me too, since I'm a HUGE 25/satchel fan. Came across a regular and jumped on it since I often think I'd like the 25 to be less Tetris-y, with my daily things. Though, it fits WAY more than one would think! I'm just afraid the regular would be too heavy to schlep around all day, fully loaded. Thoughts? TY! I'm still sleeping on this.

Also, my collection is all crazy-colored. The regular is the black one! I'm not a fan of the mustard interior, I must say. I do think it's gorgeous, but I'd rather just about ANY other color as the contrast, with my wardrobe/coloring.

Thanks everyone- this really helps me too, since I'm a HUGE 25/satchel fan. Came across a regular and jumped on it since I often think I'd like the 25 to be less Tetris-y, with my daily things. Though, it fits WAY more than one would think! I'm just afraid the regular would be too heavy to schlep around all day, fully loaded. Thoughts? TY! I'm still sleeping on this.

Also, my collection is all crazy-colored. The regular is the black one! I'm not a fan of the mustard interior, I must say. I do think it's gorgeous, but I'd rather just about ANY other color as the contrast, with my wardrobe/coloring.

For a full size Rogue, if you are not afraid of suede bags, that is a way to get the full size without the weight.

Reactions: pianolize