Coach Outlet x Keith Haring - Fall 2017

They just added more Keith Haring items to their online sale. I can’t help but to pick up a few items, scarf, t-shirt & jacket... Here’s the 1st one that showed up at my door. I’m very surprised that my clothes don’t look that big on my daughter anymore. Soon she’ll outgrow me. Now, I’m worried this jacket will look too young on me...
IMG_5624.JPGIMG_5625.JPGIMG_5623.JPG

Reactions: Monique1004
They just added more Keith Haring items to their online sale. I can’t help but to pick up a few items, scarf, t-shirt & jacket... Here’s the 1st one that showed up at my door. I’m very surprised that my clothes don’t look that big on my daughter anymore. Soon she’ll outgrow me. Now, I’m worried this jacket will look too young on me...
View attachment 4357022View attachment 4357023View attachment 4357024
Oh my gosh, that jacket is adorable on her!

View attachment 4357022View attachment 4357023View attachment 4357024
Just precious, and beautiful little girl!! And I don't think it'll look young on you. I think it'll look cool and casual!

Cute! I was thinking of the diamond shaped KH scarf. What are you going to use it for?
I don't know yet. LOL. I just need to get it since it was super cute. I even got a second one for my friend in overseas.

I was going to get that tee. It looks so cute! Your bag is TDF.
Thank you! The T-shirt is really cute. Here's a mod shot.
FullSizeRender.jpg