Coach Outlet x Keith Haring - Fall 2017

My outlet is quite a hike away, but I kind of want to go up there before some of this collection sells out. Is there a full inventory of this collection anywhere?

If you look through the photos in this thread I think you'll pretty much see the full inventory since we've posted pictures from all over the country. Feel free to ask about prices or info on items, chances are someone here will recall.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
My outlet is quite a hike away, but I kind of want to go up there before some of this collection sells out. Is there a full inventory of this collection anywhere?

My outlet is way too far also. Like okdot suggested, if you look through the vast collection people have posted here, you'll get an idea of what was released.

I just grabbed a chalk Haring Tote (yellow barking dog) from EBay because I heard that sold out quickly in the Outlets. I don't care if I'm paying a slight markup to the Seller -- I saved time, money and gas by not shlepping there. It's worth it to me, because it's a Hudson Tote, and he accepted my Best Offer.

Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: Elizabeth247
If I bought it, I probably wouldn't use the pencils. I would want to keep them new.

Well they fit really snugly in there anyway so it'd be a pain to keep all of them in the case for use. Besides pencils are going to make the case dirty if you carry it around (fine on desk I think) so I can see myself putting in a pen or lip gross or a nail file in there instead.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19