COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

Yes, I understand. I was just joking. Actually, on Vinted or Poshmark, people are usually upfront about fakes. They will customarily say it's "inspired" or a replica, or even that old chestnut, "I got it as a gift, so I can't be sure of its authenticity." They don't normally sell such an obvious, as well as perfectly dreadful, handbag and claim outright that is "original" and "not a knockoff."

Well, apparently you haven't seen the new Cow Patty line by Lazy Boy®. It has C's in sequins! :couch:

Sounds like the Bean Eater Package - "for that special Man Cave in your home. There's no smell that can be added to it by its user that we haven't already included. Tassels are a recommended extra-cost option and make excellent fly whisks. At the end of its useful life, any item from the Cow Patty line can even be burned in a coal or wood stove or fireplace to help reduce your home heating costs, or in an outdoor fire pit* on chilly fall days. Even the sequins are flammable!"

* NOT recommended for cooking or use in barbeque grills"

:biggrin:

Last edited:
seller laura-o

This is the fourth time this seller has relisted the fake keychain.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sand-Pail-Ocean-Beach-Key-Fob-/331320625370?hash=item4d243f88da

$_57.JPG

For those of us not familiar with KS, please list a few details that proves it's fake that we can put in our reports. Thanks!
Label is crooked. And it's the type of metal tag that was only used on the Palm Beach Linen collection. The interior is a knockoff of the interior that was in the Hatteras collection. These features were never used together.