Coach 1941 x Disney - Spring 2018 (Minnie Mouse)

I found this on Instagram (@sweetdisneytreats).
View attachment 3933371
It looks like there is:
1. Minnie Ears crossbody bag? (Thought was was a coin purse at first, but why the strap then?)
2. Minnie Ears Kisslock Bag
3. Minnie Patches Dinky
4. Minnie Patches Crossbody Clutch
5. Minnie Patches Rogue (Regular size)
6. Minnie Accordion Card Case
7. Minnie Bag Charm / Luggage Tag
8. Minnie Patches Accordion Card Case
9. Minnie Patches Rogue 25​

I want it all! So cute!!

So I found out that the image earlier in this thread contains most of the new items. There are also 2 charms (1 is pictured) and the pink items will also come in red. I found out that the Dinky is going to be $495. I am kinda smitten with it but not sure if I want to spend that much. It would be the first bag I would buy without a discount. Yikes.

Thanks for posting, @MonsieurMode! There is much more coming may 2018. These are limited pieces coming out for Disney springs coach for Minnie's Hollywood star ⭐️ walk of fame on the 22nd. There is also a charm the same that is on the black rogue of Minnie and Mickey kissing called the smack bag charm. And more that is not ready to release just yet. Not sure if this stuff will be available in may though I heard these were the limited pieces for the event.

Good grief! If these are truly limited editions, I wish they could be more selective in whom they sell them too. :annoyed: I don't want any of what I've seen, but maybe a charm. I just feel bad for true fans and collectors that get screwed out of an item they really want because of a reseller.
DITTO. The collection will not be available for pre-sale, phone orders, or another Store calling to get the item for a customer. This will help the true collectors/fans get what they want. :smile:

I was able to order the Minnie items over the phone with JAX. My credit is pending with charge looking at my order it says processing so I'm hoping it all goes through. The SA on the phone said they were in stock in warehouse so I'm assuming it is all good. Hopefully! I'm so excited to receive this and add to my mickey collection!

Reactions: MonsieurMode
29186_bpchk_a0

MINNIE PTCH RG BG 25 ( chalk rogue)
STYLE
COLOR
BP/CHK
$695.00

29338_bpdro_a0

MINNIE COIN CASE
STYLE
COLOR
BP/DRO