Coach 1941 trifold wallet

It never even occurred to me to leave them open; I stuffed them full of receipts and never bothered to empty them until I basically had trouble closing the zipper. Same thing I did with larger cosmetics case; if I have room to add more lippies, a blush or two...why not?

For me, downsizing somewhat is better. The half trifold size is great for travel or if I'm out for the day, but I need the full slim trifold on a day to day basis. A smaller cosmetics bag is also better. I don't need all I was carrying, but I had room for it.
I throw receipts loose in my bag, and when I change bags, which is every 3 or 4 days, I clean out those receipts. Changing bags often helps keep me organized.

I throw receipts loose in my bag, and when I change bags, which is every 3 or 4 days, I clean out those receipts. Changing bags often helps keep me organized.
I virtually never throw something loose into a bag (the chaos!). I may under great duress put a receipt in an outer pocket, but only if there are a LOT of people in line behind me. And even then it will go into the wallet the second I get to the car.

My bags are always tidy. But I can stuff two months worth of receipts into an accordian wallet. :lol:

Oh Lord! I couldn't just throw something in my bag if you paid me to! :panic: It would drive me crazy! :panic: When I was younger I threw everything in my bags, but the older I get the worse my OCD type tendencies get, so there is no way I could do that anymore. :hrmm: If I can't put it away immediately, I stick it in my pocket until I can.

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread (I'm new here and going through the archives), but what I love best about this wallet is being able to pull my debit card out without having to open my wallet. I've always carried an accordian style and was used to the vast amount of space and security of the zipper, but it took less than a day for me to get used to the strap. I don't think I'd ever go back now; the accordian style just takes too much space.

If you put your most used card in the slot near the end of the wallet, you can pull it out without ever having to take the wallet out of your purse. :tup:
But so could a thief not that secure!!!

That's why I carried accordion wallets for years. I left them open in my bag and never had to take the wallet out to get anything. Now I put my most used cards in a card case or mini skinny (I'm currently using the Pacman men's version that is a little bigger than a normal mini skinny). The card case fits inside one of the open pockets of my purses and I can just slide out whichever card I need. My cash and other cards are in a soft wallet. I still have a couple accordion wallets but I haven't used them in awhile because then I could only carry my bigger bags.
Ok so what's a mini skinny?

86917.html
Love this Kelly green!

But so could a thief not that secure!!!
Oh, I’m not worried about that. My wallet is always in a zipped section of my purse. A thief would have to unzip the bag on my arm, reach in, root around for my walket and grab a card. I don’t see that happening.

I think if someone is going to rob me, they’ll just grab the whole purse or snatch the wallet (of any style).

I’ve never carried my wallet in an open tote bag; I’d be more worried about having my wallet taken that way.

Reactions: whateve

Attachments

• case032.jpg
    case032.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 206
  • case011.jpg
    case011.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Suzanne B.