Coach 1941 Pre-Fall 2019: "Coach Lights Up Shanghai"

I'm sorry, I know some of you like signature canvas and odd embellishments, but my first thought was 'yuck'. That has been a lot of my reactions as of late with all the signature canvas and over the top embellishments. I love Coach's pebbled and glove tanned leather, but most recent seasons haven't had any offerings to my taste in leather bags, so I've mainly moved on......but I still gravitate to this forum because I still love the brand and figure sooner or later, perhaps Coach will go back to their roots and produce a few nice leather bags that are in a classic style without doo-dads attached all over it.

I'm sorry, I know some of you like signature canvas and odd embellishments, but my first thought was 'yuck'. That has been a lot of my reactions as of late with all the signature canvas and over the top embellishments. I love Coach's pebbled and glove tanned leather, but most recent seasons haven't had any offerings to my taste in leather bags, so I've mainly moved on......but I still gravitate to this forum because I still love the brand and figure sooner or later, perhaps Coach will go back to their roots and produce a few nice leather bags that are in a classic style without doo-dads attached all over it.
Ditto my sentiments.exactly

Am I the only one that sometimes things that the brand is incubating ideas at the outlets then works them into full price and 1941?!

For some stupid reason, Coach Outlet launched a Keith Haring collection.... and not even 2 weeks later Coach 1941 "debuted" Keith Haring within the runway collection during NYFW. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "brand new" Coach x Wizard of Oz collection within Retail stores in the next 6 months. LOL

Am I the only one that sometimes things that the brand is incubating ideas at the outlets then works them into full price and 1941?!

You are definitely NOT the only one. They did it with Keith Haring and the latest Minnie Mouse collection. I am sure there are probably others that are not coming to mind at the moment. I am so annoyed that they do that. Why release the exact same designs that were in the outlet first? It makes absolutely NO sense to me. And ultimately it makes me mad because I would have rather had a Minnie wristlet in the nicer leather than the cross-hatch that the outlet had but since I thought they were only going to be at the outlet, I bought one (luckily at a steep discount). But when the nicer ones came out and could be had at discount too, oh dear I was mad!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19