Coach 1941 Pre-Fall 2017 + Mens Fall/Winter 2017

Monday would make the most sense so that they don't have to deal with the Mother's Day event traffic and confusion that might cause with a new product line. That's when I thought they'd be launching it before we had any dates at all.

It launches (no pun intended[emoji6]) on Monday, May 15, as well as a new floor set with Fall items.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I just called a boutique store near me and was told that the only items arriving Monday 5/15 are the Space items, NOT any other new Fall items yet. She didn't know exactly when the other new things were arriving, but she reiterated that Monday is ONLY the Space stuff.

Boo! :tdown:

Reactions: MonsieurMode
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I just called a boutique store near me and was told that the only items arriving Monday 5/15 are the Space items, NOT any other new Fall items yet. She didn't know exactly when the other new things were arriving, but she reiterated that Monday is ONLY the Space stuff.

Boo! :tdown:

Is it just me or does it seem a bit frustrating that we have to wait soooo long for Coach items to finally be released? It's like we're inundated with teaser photos from runways, instagram, Twitter and all social media, not to mention updates from each other as to what our local SA's tell us, which in itself is often contradictory.

Patience is not one of my virtues, but ENOUGH hype already!! Just release the darn items so we can get our eagerly waiting hands on them, while our bank accounts are thinning out -- sadly, its not my waistline! :giggle:

Oooo what did you order?! Only thing I got was the Saturn bag charm. I'm trying to be good!

Congrats on your new charm!

I was NOT good, haha!

Here's what I got so far -- still didn't spring for the Space Rogue yet!

3 Hangtags -- Saturn, Rocketship, Space Rexy
Turnlock 30 Space Blue Wristlet (matches blue patches Rogue)
NASA Studded Space Charm
Rocket Bag Charm (new space version)
Embroidered Rocket Bag Charm (30% off)

I'm sooooo excited!!!

I wanted two Space Rexy hangtags, so I had to put in a separate order -- the Limited Edition stuff has a one item limit, just FYI!

Congrats on your new charm!

I was NOT good, haha!

Here's what I got so far -- still didn't spring for the Space Rogue yet!

3 Hangtags -- Saturn, Rocketship, Space Rexy
Turnlock 30 Space Blue Wristlet (matches blue patches Rogue)
NASA Studded Space Charm
Rocket Bag Charm (new space version)
Embroidered Rocket Bag Charm (30% off)

I'm sooooo excited!!!

Wow!! You ordered some great goodies!! I can't wait to see pics! I'm really wanting the NASA clutch that you can attach a dinky chain to but I'm trying super hard to resist. I have the black embellished handle rogue satchel and black mohawk rexy fob coming tomorrow. Can't wait for the UPS man!

Reactions: K.E.W.
Wow!! You ordered some great goodies!! I can't wait to see pics! I'm really wanting the NASA clutch that you can attach a dinky chain to but I'm trying super hard to resist. I have the black embellished handle rogue satchel and black mohawk rexy fob coming tomorrow. Can't wait for the UPS man!

Congrats -- be sure to post ASAP!

For Rexy Coin Pouch Bag Charm lovers, they'll be ecstatic -- this new Rexy coin pouch is black and studded...I passed on it for now.

I just ordered 2 rexy and 1 Earth and the order went through. Maybe it's a 3 per style number vs. 1 of each limit. Now going back to check out the embroidered rocket charm

Last edited: