*CLOSED* Authenticate This Loewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only saw this today. But I will say it looks good to me (I own 4 Loewes).
Silver logo inside is right, loewe engraving present on zip, stitching is even and tight. There should be "made in spain" hidden somewhere inside. It will be very small tag at the two sides/seams and quite unnoticeable.

Anyways, Loewe is a very low-profile brand of supreme quality. Not as out-blown as Chanel, LV, Hermes etc. Chances of you meeting a fake is pretty low for the time being:smile:

hello there miniejungle

why do you not ask me for a copy of the receipt which I can send you via email
and why not ask me for brand new photos taken just for you ??

Attachments

• IMG00594-20110117-1623.jpg
    IMG00594-20110117-1623.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 439
Need some help of Loewe buffs!

So I recently purchased a vintage ponyhair Loewe bag on ebay. The seller who sold it to me specializes in purchasing odds and ends and antiques (not really a handbag seller).

It's very beautiful although it is nothing like the current Loewe bags. I was wondering if anyone could tell me:

1) if it is authentic (the only thing that makes me question its authenticity is the interior which has no markings--- but at the same time I don't think copiers would try to knockoff a really old style)

2) if you know any other knowledge about this bag based on its old logo, bag, material shape, etc. I'd love to know when it was made or what collection it was from or try to date it.

I had tried to look for a loewe fansite with history timeline of the brand but couldn't find any!

464377978_o.jpg

464377990_o.jpg

464378005_o.jpg

464377997_o.jpg

464378020_o.jpg

464378057_o.jpg

Authentic Loewe Amazona Handbag
vasselfan88
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270894963169

Hi everyone,

Any thoughts on this Amazona, please?

Thank you!:smile:

I always wonder why someone would list a bag and then have terrible quality pictures. I'd ask for very CLEAR quality resolution pictures. I :lol: when they include tags ie receipts. Who cares. If the bag is authentic, you don't need to add all the tags to prove it. I've never shown any tag to prove authenticity. This would almost make me think it's a FAKE. I would pass due to the fact the seller hasn't shown pictures that are nice, bright and clear. You need to see what you may be buying especially if you're potentially spending $$$$. I'd personally buy a Loewe from the boutique or pm with your next possibility. I just don't trust ebay. GL OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.