*CLOSED* Authenticate this FERRAGAMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
When posting ebay requests, please follow the format described on page one of this thread. It helps keep track of things and avoids duplication:

Item Name:
Listing number:
Seller name or ID:
Working Link:
Comments:

Hello, Experts :smile:
I apologized if i post this with the wrong format.
i'm curious whether this is authentic or not.

Item Name: Salvatore Ferragamo.
Listing number: N/A
Seller name or ID: N/A
Working Link: N/A
Comments: Was given by my aunt. That is why i don't have the exact information.
Sorry. Please, do help me authenticate this. Thank you :smile:

The pictures:
https://t.co/3Zi2eyc8ml

Last edited:
Hi, i've wearing this pair or ferragamo shoes for almost a year, and i'm wearing it almost every alternate day with my socks on... I just observed recently that the stamped inside the sole are fading.. Is it normal? My other shoes don't.. I'm now curious whether these shoes are actually genuine. Can someone help me to clarify this matter.. Thank you so much.

Hi.. I've been wearing this pair of shoes for almost a year and i've been wearing them for every alternate day. It's just only recently that i observed the stamp inside the shoes are fading.. Is it normal for an authentic ferragamo shoes to have their logo stamp fading? Can someone please help to explain, coz it doesn't happen to my other ferragamo shoes.. Thank you very much..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 201
Hi.. I've been wearing this pair of shoes for almost a year and i've been wearing them for every alternate day. It's just only recently that i observed the stamp inside the shoes are fading.. Is it normal for an authentic ferragamo shoes to have their logo stamp fading? Can someone please help to explain, coz it doesn't happen to my other ferragamo shoes.. Thank you very much..

Hi, maybe i cant help u to find the answer, but im curious, bcs i was bought my carla shoes online, and their logo are fading too. And doest have 'made in italy' below the 'florence' on the logo. If im not mistaken, i can see that yours dont have 'made in italy' too. Pls help me to find the answer :smile:

Hi,
Please help me to authenticate my first pair of carla shoes

Item name : Salvatore Ferragamo Carla shoes , heels around 4 centimeters.

Listing number : none

Seller name or ID : none

Working Link : none

Comment : i just bought secondhanded carla shoes online(instagram). No box, the logo dont have 'made in italy' sign below the 'florence'.
If u need more photos to make you easier to authenticate, pls let me know.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825489.644226.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825515.827334.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825532.708810.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825550.438218.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825567.321838.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432825582.354715.jpg

Hi candybar12, i bought my shoes brand new and the 'made in italy' stamp was alright until recently.. When most of the whole stamp fading.. Maybe that is why you couldnt see the word. But what concern me and maybe you is the fading condition, is it normal for a ferragamo shoes to have their heat stamp fading.. Can someone please explain..tq

Status
Not open for further replies.