*CLOSED* Authenticate This Alexander McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Conclusion - This is a FAKE McQueen Scarf

Thanks so much for your Guide, lorihmatthews, you're a life-saver! :tup: The Seller sent me a picture of the label. Notice the bottom stroke of the "L" & "E" in the picture below, it's slanting to the right in an upward direction. The bottom stroke of the "L" & "E" on the Authentic scarf goes directly upward, there's No Slanting! Also, the color of the label is the same as the Fake one. I'm pretty sure this scarf is a FAKE from the above deductions. Thanks again for your help!

Last edited:
Actually I think it might be real ... can you ask the seller to take a CLEAR picture of the tag?

Have you checked out AlexanderMcQueen.com or called the stores in LV or NY to ask about this style scarf? I think the seller has inflated the retail price.

Last edited:
Actually I think it might be real ... can you ask the seller to take a CLEAR picture of the tag?

Have you checked out AlexanderMcQueen.com or called the stores in LV or NY to ask about this style scarf? I think the seller has inflated the retail price.

This is what another member, Rai, says about this scarf:

I remember this scarf from a fews years back, I was in the McQueen store in NYC and they had it. I remember the silver details seemed like they were ironed on, they felt plasticky, I didn't like the way it felt at all. The SA was telling me they were selling like crazy, but myself and another customer that were there at the time, both passed on that scarf, and bought the original one instead. It just didn't feel right, I swear those silver details felt a little on the rubbery side, and seemed like they would peel off in the future.

I remember this scarf being in the $265 range.

I'll ask the Seller to take another picture of the tag and see if she'll do it. However, in view of what's said about the scarf and its "inflated" price, I'll most likely pass on this one. Thanks again for your help! :smile:

thanks guys - i think i'll hold off.
on looking through their feedback they seem to buy a LOT of luella stuff. and over a very short space of time. something doesnt seem right...
thanks again x
:shrugs:
Good job you held off, that bag is totally fake, i bought my novak last year and it does not hve them gold studs on. You can buy that bag on a fake site for £75. People who con people make me sick, thank buggery you didnt get conned.

They look pretty good but please ask the seller for clear pics of the black McQueen labels on the scarves themselves.

I'd also ask her to provide more info about the condition of the scarves -- they look like they're pretty snagged.

I just bought this scarf from Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260311851377&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

Anyway, when I got the scarf, my friends realized that it is not an authentic! They said the SEAM is fault. I agree with them that its seam is not similarly as the one I bought from UK (brown)...

As I ask the seller for refund, the buyer against that her scarf is 1000% Authentic! Can anyone here help me to prove this thing out!?! At least, I can show the buyer that my understand is right! Otherwise, if it is authentic why the SEAM is difference!?!

TIA:heart:

P.S. The brown one I bought it from shop
The white one is what I get from EBAY

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.