City vs Work

My black City, I love it!

231439175.jpg

me and my new anthracite city. i'm 5'5" on a good day (when i don't slouch).

all you ladies "workin" the work makes me want to get one now! i love how adorable the petite girls look with the big bag. when it slouches off the shoulder, it looks even more fun!

Attachments

• anthracitecity1.JPG
    anthracitecity1.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 807
Ok, here is me and my black city, truffle work, and a pic of the bags together for reference:smile:

Attachments

• mentruffle.jpg
    mentruffle.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 674
  • cityblack.jpg
    cityblack.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 856
  • bags together.jpg
    bags together.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 695
What did you get Jem? Did you decide? I am so loving everyone's work pics. You all look fantastic. Rebeolivia always kills me with her gorgeous pics, she really works it. I love the feet on the bottom of the work. My cities are my love, but I think I feel the addition of a work coming on. Maybe a classic black???? BTW, I have had the flu from HELL, thanks to my walking cootie of a 3 year old (love her dearly) and all of you awesome tpf members really cheered me up during this nasty week. Love you all!!!

What did you get Jem? Did you decide? I am so loving everyone's work pics. You all look fantastic. Rebeolivia always kills me with her gorgeous pics, she really works it. I love the feet on the bottom of the work. My cities are my love, but I think I feel the addition of a work coming on. Maybe a classic black???? BTW, I have had the flu from HELL, thanks to my walking cootie of a 3 year old (love her dearly) and all of you awesome tpf members really cheered me up during this nasty week. Love you all!!!

uhhh. I'm getting both:shame: :graucho:

here are my bordeaux & lilac cities and an old photo of me carrying a turquoise 05 city i had once. i haven't upgraded to the work yet for fear it would be to large on me (i'm 5'1'').

bordeauxcity.jpg

lilaccity1.jpg

turqcitu003-1.jpg

turqcitu005-1.jpg