Christmas 2020

Actually Andrew is who I generally work with....I feel like he never has info about doing pre-orders and he is very random with his response times when I text him...I'm in there quite frequently and have bought a lot in the last couple years. I'd love to be loyal to him (someone) but not sure he cares
Not sure what is up with Andrew. Found out Thursday that he is now at Saks Boston. Vanessa that used to run Saks Boston is now running natick. I went in natick for the first time this year. I didn’t recognize anyone. I was assigned to some idiot. It was terrible. If that was my first experience I would have never bought anything from LV. Have you had issues with Natick recently?

I did find out from my SA in NJ that her old boss just took over Copley! She said he is awesome. I’m gonna get his info.

Reactions: stephaniep97
Not sure what is up with Andrew. Found out Thursday that he is now at Saks Boston. Vanessa that used to run Saks Boston is now running natick. I went in natick for the first time this year. I didn’t recognize anyone. I was assigned to some idiot. It was terrible. If that was my first experience I would have never bought anything from LV. Have you had issues with Natick recently?

I did find out from my SA in NJ that her old boss just took over Copley! She said he is awesome. I’m gonna get his info.
Hmmm....now I'm confused because Andrew has still been responding to my texts (I have him on the lookout for something) and he hasn't said that he has left. I used to know everyone in there, if only by sight, now I don't recognize anyone either. I should be going in soon so I'll have to see if he's there or not

ladies!! I need help. I was late for the christmas animation this year. Did anyone happened to grab any of the zippy wallets or mini pochette from the website? Or anyone know when during the day does the website refresh w stock?? I just moved to Boston & I have no SA to be in contact w yet :sad: I have an SA in Mclean,VA that has already put me on the waiting list (who knows if it will get to me) & 3 others that hadnt responded to my msgs about the christmas animation (I just found out ab the release yesterday lol) . If anyone have a contact in MA I can reach out to, that'll be great!! Looking to add this year's MP in my collection & a zippy for my mom's bd coming up :smile:
Did you ever find what you were looking for? If you still need an SA, I can help :smile:

Reactions: curvyLvoe05
Last year the release online was 10/31 and then in December stuff would pop up online.
Im wondering if that will happen again, or was this it. Does anyone have info?

Im still waiting for my Eyeglass case:-s
Don’t worry, I think more stock will indeed come for December. If you prepaid it should come eventually. I remember my Vivienne Venice MP didn’t arrive until one week before Christmas. All the CAs I spoke to recently say that production abilities in Europe have really dwindled down, with many returning to lockdowns. They said stock is coming but sometimes releases are very, very delayed. Fingers crossed for you, hun - sending positive vibes! ❤

Last edited:
She has arrived!! ❤ Technically my first LV 'bag' purchase though I have quite a few SLGs.
Was really lucky as I was checking online if this was available late one night as I don't live near a boutique.
View attachment 4896982
Congrats on your first bag and welcome to TPF! Love this piece and its compact versatility. We have a Double Zip Pochette club IYI. Cheers :smile:

Reactions: MCBadian07
My xmas Roller Coaster Woody eyeglass case is in order preparation!!!! I ordered it 7 weeks ago. I was afraid it was going to be cancelled. So happy!!!:yahoo: Im having a good LV day. My Game on Felicie was delivered today, and its beautiful:love:
My Paul Big Wheel Notebook is still pending product availability- I ordered it 9/24- I am losing hope.:frown: