Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

Hello everyone....here is my lovely Chole bag^^

image.jpg

Hi Chloe lovers! I am new to purse blog. I am generally obsessed with Bottega but I just bought my first Chloe and I am in love! So far I have an only child. I know she is a Marcie Hobo but can anyone tell me the name of this beautiful gray color? I bought her at the gorgeous new Chloe store in Soho, NYC.

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2,658
Congratulations on your beautiful new Chloe! it looks like Cashmere Grey from 2013 SS collection.

Hi Chloe lovers! I am new to purse blog. I am generally obsessed with Bottega but I just bought my first Chloe and I am in love! So far I have an only child. I know she is a Marcie Hobo but can anyone tell me the name of this beautiful gray color? I bought her at the gorgeous new Chloe store in Soho, NYC.

What a beautiful color! I don't know the name od the color but whatever it is, it's gorgeous! I replaced my Marcie satchel with the hobo and think the hobo is a great bag! Enjoy!!