CHAUMET RING OR CARTIER BRACELET

Chaumet Josephine Ring OR Cartier Love bracelet

• Chaumet Josephine Aigrette Diamond Ring

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Cartier Love Bracelet in Yellow Gold

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
They are two very different items. Think about your preferences and how you'd like to wear your stuff daily. Buying a ring, something to think about is weight gain postpartum. I haven't worn my engagement ring since the beginning of my pregnancy and now my child is a toddler. I had to resize my wedding band after pregnancy.

I am biased though. I never liked Cartier stuff and love Chaumet. I have 2 rings from the Bee My Love collection that I wear 24/7. Choose what you love :smile:.

• Thanks
Reactions: BEAU_MONDE
Can I make things really simple for you?
Can you get both? Lol.

As much as I’d say the ring actually pops more and that it’s less seen than Love, I usually like to think about ROI. Which will you wear more?

But ROI may not always work for everyone. I actually think both are just as nice, especially on your beautiful hand. I’m not helping but I still think you like the ring more.

Can I make things really simple for you?
Can you get both? Lol.

As much as I’d say the ring actually pops more and that it’s less seen than Love, I usually like to think about ROI. Which will you wear more?

But ROI may not always work for everyone. I actually think both are just as nice, especially on your beautiful hand. I’m not helping but I still think you like the ring more.
OMG hahaha no my husband won't allow it and mum will say I am crazy. It is the price of my very first car if i was to get both to put myself in perspective... :nuts:

ROI - both for sure will be worn gently and not everyday.
I do love the ring slightly more. It bothers me that I didn't think of this ring as my engagement ring lol and I already have a lovely diamond from hubby.

Also.... both are increasing price within the week by 10%!!!! Cartier is increasing their price in Sydney this Friday going from 10.5K to 12k+, followed by Chaumet the week after.

• Wow
Reactions: lill_canele
OMG hahaha no my husband won't allow it and mum will say I am crazy. It is the price of my very first car if i was to get both to put myself in perspective... :nuts:

I do love the ring slightly more. It bothers me that I didn't think of this ring as my engagement ring lol and I already have a lovely diamond from hubby.

Also.... both are increasing price within the week by 10%!!!! Cartier is increasing their price in Sydney this Friday going from 10.5K to 12k+, followed by Chaumet the week after.

The Love is not meant to be removed often, it's not made to withstand putting on then taking off daily or a few days/week, it's made to stay on. The small Love is ok to take on/off. Not sure if you realized this, wanted to make sure you knew!

Do you know what price increases chaumet are having?

The Love is not meant to be removed often, it's not made to withstand putting on then taking off daily or a few days/week, it's made to stay on. The small Love is ok to take on/off. Not sure if you realized this, wanted to make sure you knew
I watched somewhere on YouTube that the screws get compromised each time you unscrew to take it off. I might have to rethink this as I'm not sure how I'd feel wearing it 24/7... I like to remove all my jewellery before shower and bedtime

If you love the ring more, go for it. Don’t second guess yourself. I think it looks beautiful on you.