Alexander Wang Chat about the Reference Library Here

Ok. I have a question about the Angela. The strap gets a little annoying. Whenever I fill my bag (mini Fiji water, YSL French wallet, house keys, phone) the strap always unbutton (2nd pic) I have to always fidget with the strap and then It does it again. I end up having to double the strap (3rd pic). I really like wearing it the long way cuz I can place it on my forearm. Does this happen to any of you guys that own the Angela?!?!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392096748.024852.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392096759.722710.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392096772.707389.jpg

Hello ladies...lately i've been thinking of ordering a "purple metallic" rockie. However, since i only see it online, i can't really be sure about the real colour. Have anyone see it IRL? Is it more blue-y tone, or you can really see the purple colour?
Thanks for ur help!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422882846.436452.jpg

I know this thread is a little dead, but I have a question.... has anyone ever seen fake Kori boots?
I'm asking as I just won an auction for a pair of Kori boots for an amazing price and now I'm worried they may be fake... I myself have never seen a fake pair, and I assumed that had the cut-out heels been faked I would have seen a lot more of them floating around... anyway - the pictures from the listing aren't good enough to post in the "authenticate this thread" so I'm hoping one of you could help me out without me having to post the pictures (I can post them once I've received them)

The only doubt I have in my mind is the sole - they have a ribbed sole, and the Gabi boots I used to own had a smooth sole - hence my doubt. The stitching on the boots all looks perfect.

I won't know for sure until I receive them...

(I did own a pair of Gabi boots but found I never wore them - not much of a heel girl - so I recently sold them so I could replace them with the Kori...)