CHAT about current prices worldwide

My experience with the tax refund from Goyard was great a few weeks back.

For all purchases I requested cash and was able to get it back instantly at the airport. For one purchase the employee didn't ask me what type of refund I wanted but when I looked back at the receipt it was processed back to the credit card. The day I got back to the U.S., the refund was already credited back to the card! All the tax refunds equated to about 10 percent back from the purchase price.

Reactions: BB8 and c18027
My experience with the tax refund from Goyard was great a few weeks back.

For all purchases I requested cash and was able to get it back instantly at the airport. For one purchase the employee didn't ask me what type of refund I wanted but when I looked back at the receipt it was processed back to the credit card. The day I got back to the U.S., the refund was already credited back to the card! All the tax refunds equated to about 10 percent back from the purchase price.
Thanks for the info. Did you drop off the form at the airport? When I left Paris they told me the company that does the refund went bankrupt and we had to drop the forms in a box. It was the weirdest thing. I’m not sure if we did it correctly or not

Thanks for the info. Did you drop off the form at the airport? When I left Paris they told me the company that does the refund went bankrupt and we had to drop the forms in a box. It was the weirdest thing. I’m not sure if we did it correctly or not

I took all the forms to Customs area where I tried to scan them using the kiosk. For some reason all of them gave me a red 'X' and I had to bring the forms to the agent where he did ask to look at my purchases. Afterwards he manually approved each form and said they were all green. As far as I know, once each form is scanned and approved at Customs, it automatically initiates an electronic refund back to the credit card. For the cash portion, I went past security toward the 'Cash Paris' store and gave him all the forms. He then gave me a receipt with the total refund for each form and the refund itself in euros.

Back in then day at Terminal 1, I did remember dropping off a form at Global Blue because the refund was due to be processed as credit and for some reason it wasn't scanning at the kiosk. It took forever to get back. All the refunds from Goyard were processed through Premier Tax Free and they refunded my card the next day.

Would someone please post the current prices of the Anjou PM in France (Euro) in both classic and special colors? Not sure if different European countries have different Goyard pricing (as does, for example, LV). I am trying to figure out if the Anjou is worth the substantial price difference vs. Saint Louis. Thank you.