Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act 2 (24S)

This is the lilac not the light pink! 🤍
I find them quite difficult to differentiate, because they look so different under artifical and natural light.

I took this photo of both my lilac NU932 purchases. The lambskin looks so much lighter than the caviar which has a slight greyish undertone.
I feel like you never know until you look at it yourself.
20240328_002631.jpg

I find them quite difficult to differentiate, because they look so different under artifical and natural light.

I took this photo of both my lilac NU932 purchases. The lambskin looks so much lighter than the caviar which has a slight greyish undertone.
I feel like you never know until you look at it yourself.
View attachment 5974230

I agree the lambskin and caviar from 24P are quite different

There are two lilac caviars but from different seasons
One is from 24P (the one in your picture)
The colour is called ‘lilac’ - the colour code is NU932 and comes with silver hardware

There is another from 24S and colour is called ‘light purple’ which is lighter - the colour code is NW784 and comes with silver hardware

Reactions: nashpoo
I agree the lambskin and caviar from 24P are quite different

There are two lilac caviars but from different seasons
One is from 24P (the one in your picture)
The colour is called ‘lilac’ - the colour code is NU932 and comes with silver hardware

There is another from 24S and colour is called ‘light purple’ which is lighter - the colour code is NW784 and comes with silver hardware
Thank you, I kind of loose track on all those different lilacs and light pink. :angel:
Sorry for mixing collections.
The 24S light purple looks lighter than most light pinks from past collections imho.

• Love
Reactions: Rainbowfish85