Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act II (22S)

I’m so curious but what are these events that people on red are invited to? Are these for super VIP customers to preview the collection or is it like an invitation to make reservations? I ask because I’m curious if this happens anywhere else (I know China is the biggest Chanel/luxe consumer now) so as someone living in the US I’m kinda confused and fascinated! I appreciate that the platform often allows us to figure out what we wanna buy in advance, especially given constraints or unresponsive SAs.

as for the shoes, does anyone know if the flats with the charms on the ankle will come in other colors? They are so cute!

I’m so curious but what are these events that people on red are invited to? Are these for super VIP customers to preview the collection or is it like an invitation to make reservations? I ask because I’m curious if this happens anywhere else (I know China is the biggest Chanel/luxe consumer now) so as someone living in the US I’m kinda confused and fascinated! I appreciate that the platform often allows us to figure out what we wanna buy in advance, especially given constraints or unresponsive SAs.

as for the shoes, does anyone know if the flats with the charms on the ankle will come in other colors? They are so cute!

Judging by the set up I would say this is perhaps either a press event or designed for influencers to experience the collection. It doesn’t look sophisticated enough for clients In my opinion Although I could be wrong. When does it launch in Asia? It seems too early for clients when 22P has only just launched?

@nashpoo May I ask your opinion - if 22s turns out to be like 21c sky blue, do you think 22p or 22s light blue will be more versatile? I'm leaning towards 22p but some are saying 22p is grey-ish but I haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. TIA :heart:
If 22S looks like 21C, i think 22P will be more versatile! I had 21c and returned it because it was too blue/periwinkle. The slight gray undertone of P makes it way easier to wear but that’s just my opinion!! :heart:

Does that light blue resemble the 21c sky blue?? :huh:

i don’t think 22S leans purple at all like 21C. I would call it a sky blue though.

7C302E08-FDB7-4431-9534-FC4E53EB78B1.jpeg

i don’t think 22S leans purple at all like 21C. I would call it a sky blue though.
I see! Yes from your picture I agree it looks like a true sky blue. I guess I was trying to say that 22s and 21c both look pretty rich in color unlike 21k and 22p.
hope this helps as well!
I did see those from earlier in the thread. Thanks so much again :amuse:

Reactions: VintageJ