Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 Act 1 (21P)

Agreed! I definitely would not keep it! Not after you paid more than $7000+! Although the zipper pressed against the flap causes a mark they should have wrapped it with the felt. Did it come wrapped? The pink leather to me looks too creased or marked for a brand new fresh piece. If you are happy keep it but I guess you dont and I wouldnt accept it either from the store

it’s going back. It didn’t even have the sticker covers on the hardware.
if the bag looks like that after I used it for a while Thats fine with me but this one looks like other people used it already for a while.
the felt was wrinkled and didn’t cover that part.

Has anyone had any news on the metallic silver square mini? I’ve been waiting for mine since I purchased my gold mini rectangle. My SA said she still has not heard anything about it arriving. :confused1:

Attachments

• C6FA46A8-44C3-4E56-AE53-E3944AC36719.png
    C6FA46A8-44C3-4E56-AE53-E3944AC36719.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 44
Honestly, I ended up sending it to Fashionphile and taking a loss because I kept dithering over it and I didn't want to try to return at the last minute. I just never could get over the squishability. For me, this style/shape of bag really needs structure to work, and with the lack of structure and the light weight, it kind of felt cheap or almost like a knockoff to me. I did like the navy color and the trim along the edges, and it definitely photographs well, but in the end it wasn't enough to outweigh the elements I disliked.

It seems like a lot of people are very interested in this particular style, and I certainly understand why! I still strongly recommend that anyone who's thinking of getting it to go see it in person if that is at all an option for you, because to me it's hard to get a sense of how it actually feels in your hand just based on the pictures. You might find that the lack of structure doesn't bother you at all, but alternatively you could be like me and really dislike it, and it would probably be good to know this before you plunk down the cash for it. And heads-up: if you're buying one on Fashionphile, be sure to check those grommets before you hit add to cart . . . :lol:
Thank you for sharing! Really appreciate the opinion. I did purchase it myself a few days ago but have yet to unwrap it because I wanted to enjoy the experience. The lightness did bother me in store but I knew if I didn't get it, I'd miss out because others were eyeing it. I love it's look as you said, but I'm doubting how it might hold up now...

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
I don't see the appealing of the minis. Their construction seems off to me for some reason. 90% of the minis I see have some issue with their structure or flap, they look cheaper than they are and the chains have issues. The classics are much better made in my opinion.

Im not a massive fan of minis too unless it was in a beautiful colour in gold hardware. I purchased the red square mini last year from 20b and sold it only because it didnt feel very special or beautiful to me after I bought it. I did feel it didnt have the perfect straight shape and its only because the lambskin made it look or feel the sides were quite puffy and not square enough for me.

So I was able to see seasonal flap (are we calling it the sweet flap? I know the smaller is the sweet mini, but I don't know about the larger sizes) and try it on in boutique! It really is beautiful, and I think it's the perfect navy. The aged gold hardware really compliments it. It can also crossbody comfortably (I'm 5'7") which I love. (Please excuse the derpy photos, I clearly don't have a selfie game)

View attachment 5007185
View attachment 5007186

I will echo what others said in that it is a very light bag. The chains are beautiful, but the leather strip is very thin and they don't feel very substantial. The leather does for sure feel more soft and squishy (and thinner) than a classic, but that's also fairly typical of seasonal pieces. It is definitely a bag I'd try to get an insert for. It does feel a little more boxy than a classic because I think it's slightly wider and more rectangular, but it's not as boxy as a boy (which doesn't fall well on me).

I do absolutely love it though, and for what it is, feel $4100 is an excellent price. (And I checked-- all the grommets on this particular bag are the right way up!)

She's mine!!

20210306_133224.jpg

Does anyone know or has SA info who has the 21P blue bag with rainbow hardware?

Attachments

• 5E431410-171F-4B88-8AA7-71DA1725B91F.png
    5E431410-171F-4B88-8AA7-71DA1725B91F.png
    374 KB · Views: 37
  • 3C5D4403-952D-484D-B860-B6594D6A4509.png
    3C5D4403-952D-484D-B860-B6594D6A4509.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 37