Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

I received this from Hirshleifers so I think it is accurate:

Hello Chanel Lovers!

Our buyers just got back from Paris from buying Resort 2011 and they were very pleased with the collection. Below is a recap of the goodies Hirshleifer’s will receive for Cruise. The collection starts shipping Oct 1st.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions as I am taking special orders starting today! I will have pictures available during our trunk show scheduled Nov 3rd -5th.

Classic Shapes

In the Maxi in patent leather we ordered lipstick red and blk with silver hardware for $4000

In the Jumbo patent we ordered salmon, pink, lipstick red, and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700 We also ordered a washed caviar jumbo in dk brown, rust and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700

In the Medium/Large patent with ordered salmon, powder pink, pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $3400.

In the Mini patent we ordered pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $2200.

Wocs

Timeless classic quilted in patent we ordered pink and red and black with silver hardware for $1575
Timeless classic quilted in caviar we ordered black with gold hardware for $1575
WOC Servuga in caviar we ordered black caviar with silver hardware for $995
WOC Camellia in lambskin we ordered black with silver hardware for $1250
Cosmos Pouchette in black caviar we ordered silver and black with silver hardware for $1095

Other Collections

Just mademoiselle - A lamb quilted zip top handbag with gold hardware with a “cc” charm on strap
Summer Flap- An elongated quilted wallet on chain flap in lambskin with silver “cc “closure
Chain Around- An aged quilted lambskin handbag with a chain around the bottom with silver hardware
In the Mix – A calfskin bowler tote as well in an open tote shape with a large cc logo in ruthenium hardware
Lipstick- A vinyl soft large east/west snap tote with a silver chain strap, also available in a square snap tote
On the Road- Shiny calfskin offered in a drawstring tote, classic tote and a hobo shape
Natural Beauty – Supple calf tote with silver hardware interlaced leather chain
Patchwork (seen on Gossip Girl) - a jumbo classic flap size with multicolored patchwork
CC Strass- washed denim with cc strass
La Madrque – A fishnet calf tote with long fringes hanging down
St Trop – An espadrille classic flap and also in a tote shape
Canebiers – A white classic leather handbag with coated lace webbing

YUP!!!!!I posted this on the Chanel Shopping.......Sophie, I hope you realize your patent jumbo is a good buy now..............lol............

I received this from Hirshleifers so I think it is accurate:

Hello Chanel Lovers!

Our buyers just got back from Paris from buying Resort 2011 and they were very pleased with the collection. Below is a recap of the goodies Hirshleifer’s will receive for Cruise. The collection starts shipping Oct 1st.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions as I am taking special orders starting today! I will have pictures available during our trunk show scheduled Nov 3rd -5th.

Classic Shapes

In the Maxi in patent leather we ordered lipstick red and blk with silver hardware for $4000

In the Jumbo patent we ordered salmon, pink, lipstick red, and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700 We also ordered a washed caviar jumbo in dk brown, rust and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700

In the Medium/Large patent with ordered salmon, powder pink, pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $3400.

In the Mini patent we ordered pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $2200.

Wocs

Timeless classic quilted in patent we ordered pink and red and black with silver hardware for $1575
Timeless classic quilted in caviar we ordered black with gold hardware for $1575
WOC Servuga in caviar we ordered black caviar with silver hardware for $995
WOC Camellia in lambskin we ordered black with silver hardware for $1250
Cosmos Pouchette in black caviar we ordered silver and black with silver hardware for $1095

Other Collections

Just mademoiselle - A lamb quilted zip top handbag with gold hardware with a “cc” charm on strap
Summer Flap- An elongated quilted wallet on chain flap in lambskin with silver “cc “closure
Chain Around- An aged quilted lambskin handbag with a chain around the bottom with silver hardware
In the Mix – A calfskin bowler tote as well in an open tote shape with a large cc logo in ruthenium hardware
Lipstick- A vinyl soft large east/west snap tote with a silver chain strap, also available in a square snap tote
On the Road- Shiny calfskin offered in a drawstring tote, classic tote and a hobo shape
Natural Beauty – Supple calf tote with silver hardware interlaced leather chain
Patchwork (seen on Gossip Girl) - a jumbo classic flap size with multicolored patchwork
CC Strass- washed denim with cc strass
La Madrque – A fishnet calf tote with long fringes hanging down
St Trop – An espadrille classic flap and also in a tote shape
Canebiers – A white classic leather handbag with coated lace webbing

ouch! :Push:

yeah, so many patents... and only silver hw again! perhaps trying to cut cost of materials... i thought patents were slightly more expensive?

lipstick red :drool: