Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

I loved reading this thread, so many ~pretty-in-pink~ bags!!
For the past few months the pink bug has caught up with me too and I'm thinking of going for the 17b pink (caviar) -
does anyone have any IRL shots of this one?
Not sure if it was released in the CF/mini/etc, kind of new to the pink game. I know the famous rose gold was released in 17b, but I'm referring specifically to this light pink shade!

Thank you!
1687409810348.png

I'm no pink professional, but I love my 22k Dark Pink. It's a fuchsia color- saturated and vibrant, which I find easy to incorporate into my wardrobe and because of its dense color, will hold its color well over time.

I chanced upon this color. I like light pink, but hesitate to get one because of my age (mid 40s) and because it would show wear and tear more easily. But I really would like some kind of Barbie Pink at some point.

This is a great thread. I love to see everyone's pinks!

View attachment 5735093
Stunning color , I am your age and bought a very bright pink lately ( 23 P pink ) , very close to your photo . Don’t fear colors they are lovely

Reactions: Grande Latte
Yay, wonderful, we are bag twins :love: I cant stop staring at mine and this particular mini top handle feels gorgeous to the touch, plush & smooth & luxurious, which really surprised me.
This is my first Chanel lambskin bag, and I am worried it won't wear as well. Do you think it will wear well? I usually get caviar everything but this was just too pretty to pass on! Appreciate your response back!

Reactions: Rana S
This is my first Chanel lambskin bag, and I am worried it won't wear as well. Do you think it will wear well? I usually get caviar everything but this was just too pretty to pass on! Appreciate your response back!
I will be so frank and honest with you . First , the bag is lovely . Enjoy it with good health . I am a pink lover , I owned similar color before in CC trendy , it was beautiful and buttery soft . It started showing corner wear quickly . Maybe that lambskin batch was too delicate . So I would say you need to be careful , aware of color transfer and corner wear. If you have a decent collection in rotation then ok . If you will use heavily on daily basis then …!