Chanel Métiers d’Arts (20A)

Just want to share, first time buying something that is not a bag/purse from Chanel so I’m very excited! I managed to get the Chanel boots in white and black as well as a new belt from Chanel today! I wanted the boots in black but they only brought in one size per colour and the smallest available was thankfully my size. Black was reserved by someone else so I went for the white instead. I wanted the black because I felt it will be much easier to maintain but I feel like if I don’t settle for the white, I will end up regretting too so I made the jump. Belt is an unexpected find because many fashion houses don’t carry my size (LV’s smallest belt length for ladies is still too big for me) and when I tried this on and it actually fit, I felt like this was a sign! Funny how the belt cost more than the shoes but I ain’t complaining!

View attachment 4840864

View attachment 4840865

View attachment 4840866
Congrats on your new purchases! Do you find the boots true to size?

Soooo cute! I have been thinking of getting a reissue so black, but I am a bit worried of getting scratches on the turnlock. Would you mind sharing your experiences with them? Thanks.
I haven’t used them many times (haven’t used the 225 at all), so no scratches that are visible so far. I read that the newer versions of the so black hardware is made different from the older versions and are more scratch resistant - but I cannot attest to that yet. It is beautiful! I would get it even knowing that the hardware will eventually scratch. If I get scratches on the hardware and it bothers me, I’ll bring it in to replace hardware in the future.

Reactions: hsiaolin
Opinions on this bag? I saw it in black patent and while I think it's both super cute and can be dressy, I heard it won't fit a phone (although the measurements on the Chanel website indicate it would fit my phone). I can't find anything about it online, other than a couple of EBay sellers stating it's rare and sold out. Screenshot_20200915-193202~2.png

Opinions on this bag? I saw it in black patent and while I think it's both super cute and can be dressy, I heard it won't fit a phone (although the measurements on the Chanel website indicate it would fit my phone). I can't find anything about it online, other than a couple of EBay sellers stating it's rare and sold out. View attachment 4849656
Update: I saw this bag in-person and had to pass on it. While, aesthetically I liked it, it was just SO small. The fact that it would not fit my phone was a deal-breaker for me. It barely fits anything of mine, and therefore I just knew I would regret buying it. FYI for anyone researching this bag.