Chanel in Las Vegas

Update to my earlier post:
I’ve returned from Las Vegas and visited the Wynn & Bellagio boutiques. Neither boutique had any stock of classic bags or card holders. The stock they had was mostly less popular or odd items....disappointing! However, I was able to find the classic ballerina shoes at the Wynn and ordered a past season bag at the Bellagio.

Attachments

• BB357259-ADB3-413D-8C74-EB4B8E1B734D.jpeg
    BB357259-ADB3-413D-8C74-EB4B8E1B734D.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 31
  • D90270E8-894B-4AE0-90CF-68A2E58A15F6.jpeg
    D90270E8-894B-4AE0-90CF-68A2E58A15F6.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: sac14196
Update to my earlier post:
I’ve returned from Las Vegas and visited the Wynn & Bellagio boutiques. Neither boutique had any stock of classic bags or card holders. The stock they had was mostly less popular or odd items....disappointing! However, I was able to find the classic ballerina shoes at the Wynn and ordered a past season bag at the Bellagio.
Congrats on your purchases! Sorry to hear about the lack of stock :sad: did you end up trying the Encore boutique? I have an appointment there in a few weeks…fingers crossed lol

Congrats on your purchases! Sorry to hear about the lack of stock :sad: did you end up trying the Encore boutique? I have an appointment there in a few weeks…fingers crossed lol
I didn’t have time to visit the Encore boutique. The Wynn boutique is at a small temporary location while they remodel and not worth visiting at the current time. I hope you have better luck!!

I didn’t have time to visit the Encore boutique. The Wynn boutique is at a small temporary location while they remodel and not worth visiting at the current time. I hope you have better luck!!
Yeah I was there back in late December and all three boutiques had slim pickings…sad to hear it’s still the same haha. Thank you! I have a cf in reserve in Vegas so hopefully Im able to get something classic lol

Hi. I’m going to Vegas next month. Which boutiques would be worth the visit??? Thanks in advance!!! Oh and if anyone has an SA they can recommend?
I would visit the Bellagio & maybe try Encore. I would suggest to skip the Wynn or make it the last stop since it’s in a small temporary location and very limited stock.

I’ve bought most of my Chanel items while traveling abroad so never really worked closely with an SA in the USA . I liked the SA at Bellagio better on my recent trip.