Chanel Fall/Winter 2022 Act 1 (22B)

Has anyone noticed any mini rectangulars with the regular strap in stores? I see a lot of the ones with the heart strap or pearl crush but seems like the regular strap ones haven’t showed up?
I saw a classic mini grey rectangle at a standalone boutique on July 30th. It was on display out in the open. After a few minutes, someone was looking at it and thinking about buying it. I also saw someone already buying and packing up a bright yellow mini flap rectangle with top handle, it looked really striking and pretty. It was interesting because I saw a light pink classic mini rectangle hiding next to bags out on display but within seconds it was gone. I believe there are regular minis out there, but they go FAST! You need to be right place, right time (as in down to the right second, and jump on it right away as soon as you see it) and luck sort of thing.

Has anyone noticed any mini rectangulars with the regular strap in stores? I see a lot of the ones with the heart strap or pearl crush but seems like the regular strap ones haven’t showed up?
I saw a classic mini grey rectangle at a standalone boutique on July 30th. It was on display out in the open. After a few minutes, someone was looking at it and thinking about buying it. I also saw someone already buying and packing up a bright yellow mini flap rectangle with top handle, it looked really striking and pretty. It was interesting because I saw a light pink classic mini rectangle hiding next to bags out on display but within seconds it was gone. I believe there are regular minis out there, but they go FAST! You need to be right place, right time (as in down to the right second, and jump on it right away as soon as you see it) and luck sort of thing.
Oh yeah and I forgot to add, my SA brought out and showed me a caramel/light brown color classic mini rectangle with lghw. All of these on the same day. That store was on fire with minis that day! :loveeyes: As my SA was talking to me and while I was looking at the caramel mini, I could see out of the corner of my eye, a girl with her boyfriend were literally standing right next to us staring at us and the mini and waiting for me to finish looking at it lol Idk if he offered it to her later

I tried my very best to capture the true color of the bag, but my iphone keeps on auto adjusting the brightness sorry. The color is very different in person.

View attachment 5590112

View attachment 5590113

View attachment 5590114

View attachment 5590115

View attachment 5590116
So pretty!!!
I’m looking into getting the medium or the small but not sure which will be better for my height and frame. Could you provide insight on how this fits you or could you provide mod shots, if comfortable? Thanks!

Has anyone seen and tried this bag in this size and one size larger?

View attachment 5589231
Has anyone seen and tried this bag in this size and one size larger?

View attachment 5589231
Purchased the black version in the smaller size last month. Before I purchased, I called Chanel looking for the burgundy one and there weren’t any in stores. My SA said my store should be getting the larger version but I didn’t want that, as the smaller one is perfect for me. It’s really a *beautiful* bag and is very detailed! It holds a lot more than it looks to hold. I think someone posted a link to a review in the July Purchases thread.

F1EA380F-74DF-4F73-B261-283D5E8A1DE8.jpeg

2E075227-A980-42F0-8EDD-F96DE4B8F7AA.jpeg

Purchased the black version in the smaller size last month. Before I purchased, I called Chanel looking for the burgundy one and there weren’t any in stores. My SA said my store should be getting the larger version but I didn’t want that, as the smaller one is perfect for me. It’s really a *beautiful* bag and is very detailed! It holds a lot more than it looks to hold. I think someone posted a link to a review in the July Purchases thread.

View attachment 5590443

View attachment 5590444
Thanks for the photos and YouTube link. The bag looks good on you! I have missed out on the burgundy filigree vanity couple of years back and was thinking to get this current season’s one in burgundy, but both MBS and Taka SAs mentioned they are only bringing in the larger sized one in burgundy, and it’s not in yet. I love the smaller one too but I have too many black bags.

Was there another light gray released in the past few seasons that’s similar to the light gray released this season (NJ530)?
I found a few photos online (reference for size and length) with a potential bag I want but couldn’t tell if those were the light gray released this season or not (it only says 2022).
Appreciate your help! :heart:

Oh yeah and I forgot to add, my SA brought out and showed me a caramel/light brown color classic mini rectangle with lghw. All of these on the same day. That store was on fire with minis that day! :loveeyes: As my SA was talking to me and while I was looking at the caramel mini, I could see out of the corner of my eye, a girl with her boyfriend were literally standing right next to us staring at us and the mini and waiting for me to finish looking at it lol Idk if he offered it to her later
OMG where was this? And do you mind sharing the contact of your SA? I have been looking out for a neutral colour classic mini in either square or rectangle for the past 3 years.