Chanel Fall Winter 18/19

Has anyone purchased the 18b dark red boy with antique good hardware. Been offered the bag but unsure about the colour as the bags interstate and only relying on pictures. Thanks

Just giving this a bump in case anyone has info or photos to share! I know that some boutiques are getting act two in now because I’ve seem some things posted and I know some dept stores like saks also have gotten some things. Would love to see what bags are out there. I’ve seen some adorable o cases in light pink and small wallets :smile:.

Just giving this a bump in case anyone has info or photos to share! I know that some boutiques are getting act two in now because I’ve seem some things posted and I know some dept stores like saks also have gotten some things. Would love to see what bags are out there. I’ve seen some adorable o cases in light pink and small wallets :smile:.
I would love to see the light pink o case and small wallet. I hope they are in caviar and not lambskin. Where are these pics posted?

Lucky that you seem them, do you mind share if light pink are in caviar leather or lamb ????, chance there may be classic flap in this colour too ????.
Thanks.

I would love to see the light pink o case and small wallet. I hope they are in caviar and not lambskin. Where are these pics posted?

Lucky that you seem them, do you mind share if light pink are in caviar leather or lamb ????, chance there may be classic flap in this colour too ????.
Thanks.

So there’s a quilted o case Mademoiselle flap version that’s small and a medium pink. There’s a plain o case that is not quilted that is baby pink and also comes in medium pink. The small wallet is baby pink and also without quilting. It also comes in a black version They’re all quite adorable. these were posted in my sas iCloud for clients and dont think I can share sadly. The plain o cases look like lambskin or maybe calf leather. The quilted Mademoiselle look like caviar. There are also some beautiful accesories and there’s a new business affinity bag in black.

So there’s a quilted o case Mademoiselle flap version that’s small and a medium pink. There’s a plain o case that is not quilted that is baby pink and also comes in medium pink. The small wallet is baby pink and also without quilting. It also comes in a black version They’re all quite adorable. these were posted in my sas iCloud for clients and dont think I can share sadly. The plain o cases look like lambskin or maybe calf leather. The quilted Mademoiselle look like caviar. There are also some beautiful accesories and there’s a new business affinity bag in black.
I think some have already shared them on IG even though they're not supposed to lol. pretty sure some of these pics were only meant for private sharing by SA with their clients, and not for personal shopper preorders, especially since the collection hasn't launched officially in any country yet.

but anywayyyy here they are:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I think some have already shared them on IG even though they're not supposed to lol. pretty sure some of these pics were only meant for private sharing by SA with their clients, and not for personal shopper preorders, especially since the collection hasn't launched officially in any country yet.

but anywayyyy here they are:

View attachment 4176123

View attachment 4176105
View attachment 4176107 View attachment 4176109 View attachment 4176118 View attachment 4176119 View attachment 4176120
View attachment 4176110 View attachment 4176111

Yeah some of these photos were posted privately by my chanel sa and then this person Mireyna has been taking them and posting them on IG. I know my sa is not happy and really it’s Not cool.