Chanel Brooch Club!

The best Chanel brooch collection was from the Salzburg collection…they were all so beautiful and creative! cuckoo clocks , pretzels, crosses, shields; like Chanel, get with the program and put some nicer brooches out there!

How are y’all wearing your brooches in 2022? I have two of them and lately when I reach for them, they feel dated when I put them on. They were very popular in 2012/2013 when various bloggers were putting them on tweed jackets from Zara to Chanel. When I try to style them now, it feels a bit passé. Thoughts?

Reactions: Rita1978
How are y’all wearing your brooches in 2022? I have two of them and lately when I reach for them, they feel dated when I put them on. They were very popular in 2012/2013 when various bloggers were putting them on tweed jackets from Zara to Chanel. When I try to style them now, it feels a bit passé. Thoughts?
I use on my dresses and jackets.

use mine a lot, on sweaters, jackets, skirts ... even tucked it into jeans ....

Attachments

• IMG_20220519_220656.jpg
    IMG_20220519_220656.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Puffin06
Add it to the twilly to wear as headband or belt! It's actually a really cute size to use as a belt buckle.