Chanel 19 sizing, color and leather comparisons!

Which one is your favorite on me?

• White medium

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Beige small

Votes: 60 73.2%

• Total voters
What do you think of the chain length of the small 19 wear cross body? Is it too short for cross body? Do you have the measurement?
What do you think of the chain length of the small 19 wear cross body? Is it too short for cross body? Do you have the measurement?
I just measured and the chain drop is 20 inches. I think it's perfect as a cross body and I'm 5'9.

Reactions: apple255
If you can keep both then do it! Both look amazing on you and you clearly love both bags. They can each serve a different purpose in your collection.

I have a white large one too and I’m surprised how much I use it and what a versatile, easy bag it is.

Thank you! That's so good to hear. I do see myself wearing both the white medium and small beige... The medium is great as a travel bag especially. I've decided to keep both for now!

The unstructured 'pillowy' look is actually what attracts me to 19 :smile:

I love the look as it's so different from other structured Chanel bags. It's a lot easier to reach for and goes with my casual outfits (which let's be honest is 99% what I wear these days lol)

The small does fit a lot, but I also like the option of having a big bag that has room for kindle, sunscreen, etc. For that reason I'm very tempted to keep both!
Both bags look terrific on you!
If you were only getting one in a small black, would you choose lamb or goatskin?