Celine Sangle or Phantom Cabas? (with mod pics)

Tha

Ahh what a collection, congrats .... Yes unfortunately have tried with a laptop and items inside... Ultimately the gaping and slipping strap still weren't working for me on the sangle sadly. Would love to find another design in natural calfskin! How are both holding up for you?

Awww. I hope you find a bag you love! Mine are both holding up well, although the Sangle has only been mine for a month. My Cabas looks great, though, for a two year old bag.

Reactions: Tote Ali
Hi! I am trying to decide between both the Cabas phantom and sangle in Taupe. How are yours all holding up? What are your recommendations years later? How have they held up?

Have both phantom cabs and the large sangle. Love both but prefer the strap on the sangle. The strap is much wider so it'll sit on the shoulder more and not feel two skinny straps dig into your shoulder if you are carrying heavy.

I have the Phantom Cabas in this grey and love it. Thinking about the Sangle in Taupe but really wish they had a nice dark blue or burgundy. But do I need both bags? They seem to fill the same need.

I have the small with tie and use it as a shopper and as a carry-on for travel. Does that bag and the large Sangle hold a similar amount? Would the Sangle work as a carry-on tote?