~*~ Celebrities & Michael Kors ~*~ ** PICS ONLY**

Seo Hyun-Jin (서현진) carried MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS Bradshaw Medium Colorblock Messenger, Camel Multi ($358) in You Are My Spring, episode 13.

08.17.2021 broadcast
8.17.2021 You Are My Spring.jpg

Hyeri (혜리) wore a Michael Kors blazer as the character Lee Dam in My Roommate is a Gumiho episode 4.

Attachments

• My-Roommate-Is-A-Gumiho-Kdrama-Fashion-Hyeri-Episode-4-2-3.jpg
    My-Roommate-Is-A-Gumiho-Kdrama-Fashion-Hyeri-Episode-4-2-3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3
  • My-Roommate-Is-A-Gumiho-Kdrama-Fashion-Hyeri-Episode-4-2-1-728x520.jpg
    My-Roommate-Is-A-Gumiho-Kdrama-Fashion-Hyeri-Episode-4-2-1-728x520.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3
Actress Naomie Harris wore a chic, white two-set and stopped by a Michael Kors shop to pick up her new MK Bancroft handbag which was gifted to her by Michael Kors' PR team. (Miss Moneypenny, her movie character in the latest James Bond movie No Time To Die, often carried the Bancroft handbag in the movie).
_P1D3565_20210928121512026.jpg
SOURCE: https://www.vogue.com/article/naomie-harris-no-time-to-die

Park So Dam ( 박소담) wore a Michael Kors blazer in Record of Youth《청춘기록》 episode 7. The bag is by Klase. Her character, Ahn Jung Ha, is trying to make it as a celebrity makeup artist, while her boyfriend, Sa Hye Joon, is struggling to become a famous actor. Their travails parallel those of South Korean youth all striving for relationships, careers, and personal growth.
Record-Of-Youth-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-So-Dam-Episode-7-2-3.jpg

Former K-pop star Nana (나나) acted as the main female protagonist Oh Joo In in the k-drama romance Oh My Landlord (오! 주인님). In episode 11, she could be seen wearing her Michael Kors chain trim cotton trench coat.

1. Chain Trim Cotton Trench Coat

Oh-My-Ladylord-Fashion-Nana-Episode-11-5.jpg