Celebrities and their Watches

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Emmanuelle Alt's Gold Rolex Daytona

Attached Files:

• gold.jpg
      gold.jpg
      File size:
      73.6 KB
      Views:
  2. I think it's the trend right now but its been around for a minute. I always used to see Elle MacPherson with a gold Rolex Daytona watch over 10 years ago and think, wow, that's a big watch for a woman but it looks amazing!

3. I wonder too...
    They're not celebrities. I guess these pics belong to the thread about Rolex watches, not to the "celebrities and their watches"...

4. #2074 Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    In the older pages it looks like some of the pics are socialites from all over the world at special events. Or well-known people from other countries? Whoever they are, their watches are fab!

5. Wow the Russians sure love their Rolexes! Russian women are gorgeous!!

6. who are these russians? is this her Sugar daddy??

7. Kris Jenner

Attached Files:

8. ^ lol

9. Way over the top. Like the, 'was there a sale', spot on.

10. See, this is just wrong! Any 1-2 of those pieces plus the watch is all you need on any given day. All together like that, each loses its effect!

11. Someone needs to tell her less is more sometimes..... She's ruined the look & made it all look cheap which is a Shame because there all beautiful pieces but not altogether :graucho:

12. #2082 Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Do you have an affiliation with this website as this is the second time you have mentioned this Website that sells fakes. As I said before on the Love bracelet thread this forum does not support fakes.

13. Agree totally...... Fakes make me mad :cursing::mad:

14. Alex Curran - Gerrad with her AP Rose Gold and diamonds

Attached Files:

15. bump - anyone got any new pictures?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice