Ceejay

I just today heard the news about CeeJay! This is so very sad and my condolences to her family. I just can't imagine the Balenciaga forum without her. She was the Bal Goddess!! The last convo I had with her was when I scored my electric blue work with giant gold HW from TRR, she loved the color and immediately commented on it! I still have not used the bag in fear of ruining it (it's in like new condition) but after this, I'm going to use it and think of her!!! RIP CeeJay, you will be missed dearly! :pray:

I just today heard the news about CeeJay! This is so very sad and my condolences to her family. I just can't imagine the Balenciaga forum without her. She was the Bal Goddess!! The last convo I had with her was when I scored my electric blue work with giant gold HW from TRR, she loved the color and immediately commented on it! I still have not used the bag in fear of ruining it (it's in like new condition) but after this, I'm going to use it and think of her!!! RIP CeeJay, you will be missed dearly! :pray:
yes, go use that bag. life is too short.

I just read it this morning. It was so weird because yesterday afternoon, while window shopping I was thinking of her Balenciaga collection and was wondering if she were selling some of hers. Also her posts regarding Balenciaga in general and some posts on The Real Real thread were very informative. She didn't know me but my condolences to her family.

Reactions: PikaboICU
Ceejay’s knowledge and love of Balenciaga’s leathers and colourways was an absolute gift to this forum.

I didn’t know her, but she was so open in sharing many of her incredible life experiences. I’ll miss her references to having lived in New England, working in the financial sector years ago, sourcing her “amazeballs” Balenciaga gems, and the occasional celebrity encounter.

My condolences to her loved ones.

It is with great sadness that Megs and I learned that Claudia Long, a.k.a. Ceejay, passed away this past Sunday. Claudia’s husband Paul shared the terrible news with us and said that he wanted Claudia’s friends, who she loved chatting with over the years, to know.

Claudia was a long-time O.G., prolific contributor of the TPF community, and she was very active in this Bal and Celebrity forums. According to Paul, this community meant a lot to Claudia and she spoke of her friends on TPF often.

We are so saddened by her sudden passing and wish sincere condolences to Paul, her family and her TPF friends.
Oh my gourd, I am so distressed by this news. I've been off the forum for a while dealing with my mother coming to live with us, and I can't believe that I logged back in to this horrible news. It's so hard to fathom, I had seen her IG posts from the first week in July, and it appeared she was happy, going out to eat with her hubby, and snagging a fabulous 2003 Chèvre bag in Olive Brun.

I did not know CeeJay personally, but we interacted on this forum and on Instagram, and I always felt that she was a really cool soul. I appreciated her deep and vast knowledge of Balenciaga bags, and her love of beautiful jewelry. In one of her last IG posts, she shared her bracelet stack, and the one that stuck out for me was the engraved ID bracelet with the word "ETERNITY" on it. :sad:

My deepest condolences to those who knew and loved her. She was a true Rara Avis, a beautifully colorful gilded bird that graced us with her presence. I hope and pray she is sharing stories about her amazing Bal collection with other aficionados in handbag heaven.