Cedar street maise

I have one and it is more green than blue. But it is a green with a lot of blue in it. It is not turquoise or aqua or blue however.

I'm new to KS and this is the bag that won me over. I also have it in Maraschino.

I have one and it is more green than blue. But it is a green with a lot of blue in it. It is not turquoise or aqua or blue however.

I'm new to KS and this is the bag that won me over. I also have it in Maraschino.

I love the bright colors of Kate Spade, and the Cedar Street Maise in Maraschino has to be gorgeous! I just ordered a tote in that color from Zappos (on sale).

I would love to see more pics and especially modeling pics!

I just ordered one in the beautiful Clock Tower color. I was thinking of getting the ballet slippers color, but the taupeish grey was just too pretty to pass up.
:biggrin:

[QUO TE=Pinkalicious;27101506]I would love to see more pics and especially modeling pics!

I just ordered one in the beautiful Clock Tower color. I was thinking of getting the ballet slippers color, but the taupeish grey was just too pretty to pass up.

:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I have this bag in three colours 😊

Black, red and purple! I think I want the Clock Tower colour too haha

Have you received your bag yet? Do you like it?

😊

I would love to see more pics and especially modeling pics!

:biggrin:

I have this bag in three colours 😊

Black, red and purple! I think I want the Clock Tower colour too haha

Have you received your bag yet? Do you like it?

😊

Not yet! I will post a pic to this thread once I do. I receive it on Wednesday :smile:

The black one is also so classy - I had a rough time debating between clock tower, black and cream - I can see why you have multiples!

Oh my goooosh I just got my Maise and it is SO SO pretty in real life! The pics online do not do this bag justice. The clock tower color is so much softer than I thought it was going to be - love it! I do wish I went with the light pink color now if it's more muted than shown online. I will post a pic later :biggrin:

Oh my goooosh I just got my Maise and it is SO SO pretty in real life! The pics online do not do this bag justice. The clock tower color is so much softer than I thought it was going to be - love it! I do wish I went with the light pink color now if it's more muted than shown online. I will post a pic later :biggrin:

Oh noooo...now you make me want to get a fourth Maise! Hahaha possibly a fifth one toooo! Clock tower and the light pink 😊😊

Yes pls post pics, can't wait!

x

Oh noooo...now you make me want to get a fourth Maise! Hahaha possibly a fifth one toooo! Clock tower and the light pink 😊😊

Yes pls post pics, can't wait!

x

Haha! I agree, I already want another one. This bag is so functional, especially in different colors.

OMG did you see the new colors?!
http://www.katespade.com/cedar-street-maise/PXRU4471,en_US,pd.html?pid=PXRU4471

Rosy dawn looks really nice, I wonder how different it is from ballet slippers. Emperor blue is also stunning!

Haha! I agree, I already want another one. This bag is so functional, especially in different colors.

OMG did you see the new colors?!

http://www.katespade.com/cedar-street-maise/PXRU4471,en_US,pd.html?pid=PXRU4471

Rosy dawn looks really nice, I wonder how different it is from ballet slippers. Emperor blue is also stunning!

Omg you are such a bad influence hahaha now I want to buy all the colours waaaaahhh

I love love love the blue too!

Eeeeekk keep me posted if you decide to buy another one hahaha it might just push me over the edge....

I honestly love this clock tower color so much!! I can't wait to wear it out.

20140724_145031.jpg

I'm just wondering what you guys think -- is it too similar to the Michael Kors Selma?

20140724_144958.jpg

Attachments

• 20140724_145024.jpg
    20140724_145024.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3,064
Reactions: azsun