Cash Back on Coach Purchases

Once again, the Purse Forum alerted me to an issue that I wouldn't otherwise have noticed. My cash back from a purchase on 11/11, when the entire Coach site was 11% off, was removed from my Rakuten cash back. I emailed and received a canned response. I called and the cash back was immediately restored. Obviously I recommend calling. Thank you, all!

I just had to submit 2 missing money claims too. Neither order had any return or exchange, cash back just went missing. I sent the emails from Rakuten showing the cash back earned as well as the order confirmation. Definitely sketchy.

Reactions: houseof999
According to the customer service rep I spoke with, she has been dealing with numerous Coach issues identical to mine on the phone and through email. She wondered if it was a Coach technical glitch. I laughed outloud and told her that Coach was the master of all types of technical glitches.

They still haven't applied the $90+ for the tea rose snakeskin rogue from the 28th of November. That is a lot of $ and the main reason I bought the dang thing was because of the 15% cash back.

This happened to me on two Coach orders and I received the same response as above (that Coach disqualified my orders). I then remembered that I used a code for the free USB fob.... I never would've used the silly code had I realized that would disqualify me from receiving the CB. I was so annoyed by this that I had planned on returning both orders in full rather than deal with their nonsense :annoyed:

I called rakuten today and they are adding the cashback for the two rogues. They did confirm what Roro said about Coach having glitches with providing cashback. Rakuten has a dept. that deals with companies not honoring cashback and they have been busy with Coach the last week or so.

I have a similar problem with Coupon Cabin. I used Giftnow to save the 15%. They are trying to disqualify my purchase saying that I bought it from Giftnow instead of Coach. The bonus and the 15 off were advertised on Coupon Cabin's website before I clicked through...from them not Coach! Frustrating!

My cashback got reinstated last night. I didn't need to take any action. Happy 2020!
Glad to hear that! Mine is not back yet, but I won't be able to find all the emails and submit them until the weekend so maybe procrastinating a few days will be good if they magically reinstate all of them before then. A girl can dream - there's so many purchases to match up that I'm dreading it (but it's worth the $$!)