Cartier watches. Who owns one that is not the Tank Francaise?

Tough choice...I like something about each option you posted, but I guess I like the roadster a little more than the others. I have a tank which I hardly wear and a Santos Demoiselle midsize two tone that I wear all the time. I love the size and shape of it.

I have the Santos Demoiselle too. I was undecided for ages because I love so many of the Cartier styles. I like the La Dona, but it just looked funny on me. I would like to get a Tank F or Tank A at some point too. I like the Roadster best of the watches you are considering.

I have the small 18K/SS Santos Demoiselle which imo looks more feminine than the "regular" Santos, also have a Tank too-lol:graucho:, love the roadster too- very classic.

Attachments

• cartier2.JPG
    cartier2.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,611
Thank you all for your opinions and pics so far! I admit, the roadster has always been my fav out of the bunch, but the other ones caught my eye (I get easily distracted). I love love slightly masculine watches, but I have small wrists and short arms, so usually men's watches are too big for me.

I really love your pic of your roadster Luccibag. Is that the ladies size or the men's size? Does anyone have pics of them wearing either size in the ss band?

I should, of course, just go try some one, but I have two toddlers at home with me and I would rather not drag them out with me while I try on watches. It may be some time before I can sneak out of the house and visit a jeweler.

I have a SS Roadster, but I also really like the SS La Dona! I wanted a La Dona at first but was hesitant because it's so unique and one of my friends already owned one. I didn't want to copy, kwim? I think all of the Cartier watches are beautiful, but Le Ballon Bleu is probably my least favorite.

I have the Demoiselle in stainless...beautiful watch,but very easily scratched:sad: My husband has the Roadster & I will on occasions wear it. Gotta admit I LOVE it, its big bulky & has a lot of style...I just wish his stainless bracelet could be adjusted for me.

When he bought me the Demoiselle I had a choice of it,or the womens Roadster. I regret not having gone for the Roadster.

lolas! I am sorry to hear that....I had the exact same choice as you and have often wondered what it would have been like if I had bought the Demoiselle instead....! I currently own the roadster which I loveee!! Unfortunately, the country where I live has so much crime and theft I only wear it when I am out of the country since I really don't want it to get stolen...either way, I love my Roadster and I don't regret buying it...although I wouldn't mind me a Santos Demoiselle too! :graucho:

I have a Ronde Solo. I had a tank francaise but found it to be too heavy on my wrist. I have a lot of problems with watch comfort...this one is a dream to wear!

Last edited: