Cartier Tank Louis Watch Opinions

Does anyone find that the watch doesn't sit flat against the wrist? I was finally able to try on the small tank louis and found that it stuck out. Maybe it was because the straps are new and stiff, or my wrists are too small, but there was a clear gap between the watch and my wrist (in the watch lug areas).

My wrists are small, 5.75
@dream8girl - the watch looks great on you!

Reactions: dream8girl
Does anyone find that the watch doesn't sit flat against the wrist? I was finally able to try on the small tank louis and found that it stuck out. Maybe it was because the straps are new and stiff, or my wrists are too small, but there was a clear gap between the watch and my wrist (in the watch lug areas).

New watch straps made of leather are a bit stiff and need to be worn over time to soften up.
Happened to me for my IWC but the more you wear it, the more it will relax and conform to your wrist. :smile:

Thank you! Mine is still being broken in. I have less of a gap now but stilll have an off center shift sometimes.