Cartier panthere necklace

Now that is a work of art! Looks amazing! Hope you start wearing it more!
Thank you! It is absolutely a piece of art. I wouldn’t have picked it myself because I have a more discreet style but my husband surprised me for our wedding anniversary and until now I was regretting that I didn’t exchange it for something I can wear daily. Now you ladies have encouraged me to use it with your kind comments :smile:

Thank you! It is absolutely a piece of art. I wouldn’t have picked it myself because I have a more discreet style but my husband surprised me for our wedding anniversary and until now I was regretting that I didn’t exchange it for something I can wear daily. Now you ladies have encouraged me to use it with your kind comments :smile:
I am like you, prefer to be understated. But that necklace is breathtakingly beautiful! Your DH clearly has good taste :heart:

Thank you ❣ Now you are having me re-consider.. perhaps returning it was a mistake, it keeps popping up in my mind and I do like the thought of wearing a panthere every day. Panthere love.. what to do
Maybe you should reconsider because it looked amazing on you. But then again don’t let us pressure you :smile:. Only you know if it will be comfortable to wear daily! Let us know what you decide

Same here! I already had it on my radar and then I saw @solskin way of wearing it. Now I want it. Clash bracelet was supposed to be my next purchase but I think Santos is now number one on my list :girlsigh:
Same here! I checked the Santos necklace from time to time online but never saw it in person. The small model is much bigger/thicker than I thought - exactly what I hoped! I love that only people who know Cartier very well know it is from Cartier! Clash bracelet & small earrings are also on my list, but I am stubbornly waiting for the yellow gold version, if it is available one day! That’s good - I can purchase a couple of other items before the yellow gold is released!

Same here! I checked the Santos necklace from time to time online but never saw it in person. The small model is much bigger/thicker than I thought - exactly what I hoped! I love that only people who know Cartier very well know it is from Cartier! Clash bracelet & small earrings are also on my list, but I am stubbornly waiting for the yellow gold version, if it is available one day! That’s good - I can purchase a couple of other items before the yellow gold is released!
Well let me enable you a bit. The rose gold on the clash collection is so subtle it blends in with both YG and PG
Oh and one more thing! @solskin so sorry we have hijacked your thread :giggle:

Here you go! Sorry it took so long to take pictures
Wow, what a beauty! That is such a cool necklace, you can for sure use this for daily use - don’t be shy

Perhaps changing the chain to a more simple one for daily use will make it lighter if that is your concern? I could also see the panther on a nice leather or elegant silk necklace with gold ends. Like the one Ole Lynggaard has in the standard collection. They are pretty and edgy at the same time.

I am so happy I shared the Santos necklace with you, I love this community and being able to share passion for beauty.
about Clash - I find the colour looks very much like yellow gold.Not rose gold. And the ring is only 6 month old. Even my rose gold love bracelet looks like yellow gold - so don’t let that stop you from buying it if you really like it (I love my ring!)

Well let me enable you a bit. The rose gold on the clash collection is so subtle it blends in with both YG and PG
Oh and one more thing! @solskin so sorry we have hijacked your thread :giggle:
l LOVE that you all have been so active and involved. Sharing is caring ❣️ So please continue, I love the chats about necklaces. You have all Inspired me a lot, so keep posting

I am going to Cartier today to select a necklace. It is my work anniversary soon and that is of course a celebration
And I am actually back at considering Panthere necklace, perhaps wearing it in longer position, testing will be today.
otherwise I am considering nail with diamonds. Does any of you have it and if yes - feedback? How do you style it? I would most likely rock it up with other necklaces.
i only have this photo - I find it disappears on me if I wear it alone.

Attachments

• 54EF5579-60EC-42FA-990C-EE48CF17A521.jpeg
    54EF5579-60EC-42FA-990C-EE48CF17A521.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 114
I am going to Cartier today to select a necklace. It is my work anniversary soon and that is of course a celebration
And I am actually back at considering Panthere necklace, perhaps wearing it in longer position, testing will be today.
otherwise I am considering nail with diamonds. Does any of you have it and if yes - feedback? How do you style it? I would most likely rock it up with other necklaces.
i only have this photo - I find it disappears on me if I wear it alone.
It’s very elegant alone. But a totally different vibe than the panthere. It depends what you have in mind. You’re so creative in stacking! I’m looking forward to seeing your new pictures trying on new necklaces :tup:

Wow, what a beauty! That is such a cool necklace, you can for sure use this for daily use - don’t be shy

Perhaps changing the chain to a more simple one for daily use will make it lighter if that is your concern? I could also see the panther on a nice leather or elegant silk necklace with gold ends. Like the one Ole Lynggaard has in the standard collection. They are pretty and edgy at the same time.
The panthere head isn’t detachable from this necklace so I can’t change the chain unfortunately. Let us know what you end up choosing and congrats on your work anniversary!