Cartier Love Dilemma- Your Thoughts

What would you do?

• Buy a white gold Love

• Buy the Cuff

• Wait for the one you really want

• Other - please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I understand what you are saying but I have to agree that you need to get what you really want. I also have the new screw system and love it and so do 4 of my friends so while I understand some people have had problems most of us have not. But if you really want the old system then use Fashflair. It will be worth the wait! Good luck!

is there a hurry? if not, definitely don't get the cuff, as you will end up wanting the bangle too. don't buy a white gold one either, it isn't what you want. so again, if there is no rush, go with option 3 and wait! these are not uncommon, a rose or yellow will definitely pop up. have you reached out to all those stores you mentioned to let them know what you are looking for? then they can call you first if they find one.

good luck! :heart:

Thank you so much for your comment!! I have called all the store locations and let them know what I was looking for.

I think I should wait too, but I just am getting tired of the "hunt" so to speak.

Thank you again! I hope to get one soon, and I will definately post pictures on the forum. :smile:

Thank you all for your replies!!!!

I like the old screw system for a few reasons:
1. Price- it is cheaper than buying new
2. Easier to fix (a few sales associates told me this)
3. It is the original style (If I could own a Love Bracelet from 1970)

are you looking to find a pre-owned one? I was in the same boat with my rolex. I looked for a year and even considering that I'm in the business I couldn't find the one I really wanted. I came across a ton of good deals on other rolexes but not the one I really looked for. I ended up buying it from Rolex directly. I think same goes for the bracelet here, if you don't find "the one" soon then just buy on from Cartier directly. Like someone said here dong make an expensive mistake and if you had your heart set on a specific one then don't settle for something that's just available. Get what you really love and you'll get your money's worth by wearing it all the time and loving it. Good luck!

Well i would hold out for the one i want, however, i would continue to save and just break down and buy the new system one from Cartier if i didn't find the old one in the meantime. I wouldn't wait forever but would rather compromise the screws instead of color or cuff.