Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I was in the same situation and went with the 17. Im glad I went for the looser fit for a few reasons which weren’t apparent to me in the store:
- I’m on a keyboard all day and being able to push it up my arm is helpful for when I type. Also great for when I need to do dishes or bathe my kids.
- Swelling during summer, working out, even sleeping.
- being able to push it up my arm also helped me to hide it if I don’t want it to be so flashy.
Fully agree! Exactly the same reasons why I chose 17 :yes:

Definitely 16

I have 16 in white and yellow gold and it fits well. I have tiny wrists as well, even smaller than yours and in reality I need a 15, which isn’t even sold, so 16 was my only option. Bangles that spin around don’t look good, like how it looks like in size 17.
You want a bangle that hugs your wrist, and you won’t swell enough to have 16 be too tight.

They have size 15 now! I have small wrist and size 16 is a bit loose. I don't like it move around like completely turn. So I got size 15! And size 16 definitely looks better on you.

Reactions: schanelbags
Hello all, this is my first thread that I've created on this forum. I'm a 20 year old male and I've been looking to get the love bracelet for two years now and I have not come to a conclusion on which one to get. I usually wear my watches tight at the last hole or even punching additional hole. So I'd prefer the love bracelet to be snug fit and does not move around freely on my 15.5cm wrist but I'm not sure which one to get. According to Cartier sizing guide, it says add 1cm for snug fit but unfortunately, they don't offer a 16.5cm. So I was wondering would the 16cm be too small and too tight for my wrist and also would the 17cm be too big and loose for my wrist? Thank you!!

Hello all, this is my first thread that I've created on this forum. I'm a 20 year old male and I've been looking to get the love bracelet for two years now and I have not come to a conclusion on which one to get. I usually wear my watches tight at the last hole or even punching additional hole. So I'd prefer the love bracelet to be snug fit and does not move around freely on my 15.5cm wrist but I'm not sure which one to get. According to Cartier sizing guide, it says add 1cm for snug fit but unfortunately, they don't offer a 16.5cm. So I was wondering would the 16cm be too small and too tight for my wrist and also would the 17cm be too big and loose for my wrist? Thank you!!
Hi there, do you have a chance to try the 16 and 17 in the boutique? I would like to think that the 16 might be rather tight. My wrist is just above 14 cm and I just bought the 16. I managed to get the 15 on but decided against it. Also, the SA advised me to rather go for the 16. Depending on the temperatures and climate, the wrist might extend with heat and humidity...

Reactions: Lalainetyc
Def the 17. My wrist shape ranges from about 15.8-15.2 from below to just above my wrist bone. I originally had an 18 and it was way too large. I sold it for a 17 which is a much better fit. Just purchased my second and couldn’t be happier. Neither of the bracelets are moving over each other and there is still a good bit of movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldFish8
My wrist is 14 cm I chose the 15 cm for a snug fit. The 16 is way too loose and the bangle can make a 360 self turn..

I always thought I should choose a 16 butt it feels different when you try in person! You should try in boutiques!

Def the 17. My wrist shape ranges from about 15.8-15.2 from below to just above my wrist bone. I originally had an 18 and it was way too large. I sold it for a 17 which is a much better fit. Just purchased my second and couldn’t be happier. Neither of the bracelets are moving over each other and there is still a good bit of movement.
You did it?!? I haven’t been on the Cartier forum for a bit and missed this! What did you decide to get? Any pics? :love::yahoo:

I second or third trying it on! I thought I would want a very loose fit but I found I prefer it to be a bit loose but not enough to make a rotation around my wrist.

Btw does your bracelet leave some marks on ur wrist after sleeping or like when it is pressed or hung on your wrist for too long? The inner protrude part of the screw always give me marks lol but the bangle is not like tight.

Btw does your bracelet leave some marks on ur wrist after sleeping or like when it is pressed or hung on your wrist for too long? The inner protrude part of the screw always give me marks lol but the bangle is not like tight.
Hi, mine does that as well although it is not tight (my wrist is just above 14 cm and I chose the 16). It seems to slide up my arm quite a bit instead of staying where there would be enough space.