Cartier Love Bangle - It's either this or that. How?

I prefer option number 2, I think the Love bracelet is just bueatiful as it is without any diamonds.. but my suggestion would be to get 1 plain YG bangle and something else with the rest of the money :graucho:

Or maybe get 1 and test to see if you really love it then get the second..

Ditto ditto! I like the look of two on others but one is and will always be enough for my wrist. I have the plain yg and it's just perfection. These bracelets are big commitments. You're not supposed to take them on and off all the time. It will weaken the screws. So, even one is a lot to have on 24/7 as it's a substantial and weighty piece.
I say buy one and save the rest of the money for something else you can't live without in the future.

Dear all who commented.... thank you so much for taking time to listen and comment..... I'm feeling so sad now as I think I may not want to settle for the new screw system. I just can't get past the fact that I have to use 'glue' on a Cartier.

However, I now see Greentea's byline - 'Buy the best, cry once. Settle for less, cry forever'..... Love this quote. So, I am still deliberating.... the thing is, haven't I learnt? If I had not deliberated for 3 years, I could had one with the better old screw system and would had saved quite a fair bit from the price increases over 3 years!!!

Oh my, decisions, decisions.....

I love my new 4 diamond RG. there's always a bit of sparkle!

Wait - how did I miss this??!!!! You got the RG 4 diamonds?! I thought love wasn't for you in the end! I want to see!!!

OP ... go with whatever makes your heart sing! But I'm not sure you need 2? If you're not sure I wouldn't buy 2. I'd buy the one with diamonds if you think you'll regret it later.

Seems to be screw issues AND discolouration issues with the RG though! Do you like YG with 4 diamonds? If I could that's the one I'd get - but yeah, I had a really hard time paying that much extra for 4 tiny diamonds so I ended up with the YG plain. :smile:

mlbags said:
Dear all who commented.... thank you so much for taking time to listen and comment..... I'm feeling so sad now as I think I may not want to settle for the new screw system. I just can't get past the fact that I have to use 'glue' on a Cartier.

However, I now see Greentea's byline - 'Buy the best, cry once. Settle for less, cry forever'..... Love this quote. So, I am still deliberating.... the thing is, haven't I learnt? If I had not deliberated for 3 years, I could had one with the better old screw system and would had saved quite a fair bit from the price increases over 3 years!!!

Oh my, decisions, decisions.....

OMG, I LOVE THAT QUOTE! So true! I have YG with 4 diamonds and am so I happy I have that little bit if sparkle. Of course the 4 tiny diamonds aren't worth the price, but I love it!

I think it really depends on your personal preferences, do you like the look of stacked loves? Do you like bling more?

Personally I would choose the 4 diamonds version even though it's too much for 4 diamonds, but then again the price of the plain one isn't fair eather.

Good luck Om your choice!

Wait - how did I miss this??!!!! You got the RG 4 diamonds?! I thought love wasn't for you in the end! I want to see!!!

OP ... go with whatever makes your heart sing! But I'm not sure you need 2? If you're not sure I wouldn't buy 2. I'd buy the one with diamonds if you think you'll regret it later.

Seems to be screw issues AND discolouration issues with the RG though! Do you like YG with 4 diamonds? If I could that's the one I'd get - but yeah, I had a really hard time paying that much extra for 4 tiny diamonds so I ended up with the YG plain. :smile:

I love the 4 diamonds, just enough sparkle...but I don;t think I could justify the extra cost myself :smile: I probably would have bought the plain RG.

if mine oxidizes so be it, yellow or RG i'm fine with....just dont turn WG!

Hello TPF'ers..... I know I'll be able to come to a decision after hearing from you all. I am now ready to buy my first LOVE jewellery, but... I just can't decide. I have the funds for either (1) or (2), not both, so please don't tempt me to get all three!!!

1) YG or RG with 4 diamonds - GBP6525
2) 1 YG/orRG + 1 WH (no diamonds) - total GBP8400 (for 2 plain bangles)
(The cost of the 4 small diamonds is an additional GBP2475 from the plain!)

What do I do now? I nearly bought the RG with diamonds last night if not for the fact that the only pair has a set of serial numbers which is totally inauspicious for us Chinese - not that I am supersititious but it was pointed out to me. So the boutique is sourcing for another bangle for me.

Oh, I just learnt about the new screws system. How's this going? Still lots of complains about the screws coming loose in a day? I can still change my mind on the purchase.

Thank you, to all who will take time to give me a comment. Please. Thanks!

To all the lovely TPF'ers who spared time to give me your thoughts, thank you so much!

Decision made. Hubby and I picked up a lovely LOVE bracelet for me yesterday! Finally, after almost 5 years of deliberation. I am going to wear it to good health and LOVE from hubby 24/7, and as what Greenteawasabi said '..... cannot wait to truly make it mine, lotion sweat scratches (ouch) and all .... xx '

We chose one bracelet - RG with 4 diamonds.
I am petitie with a small wrist. Stacking looks a little over the top for me.
A little bling is perfect for me. Of course I would like the one with 10 diamonds, but that means all the screws are covered. I love the iconic screw design, so 4 diamonds.

Thanks again... I can't stop glancing down at my wrist.

I find it hard to photograph the bracelet on my wrists... and the photos taken just do not do any justice to this gorgeous piece of jewellery! Anyway, mine is a just the bracelet, no stacking so no variation... not as interesting as most of the pics of stacked arm-candy I see here!!! :sunnies

Ok, I managed to take some decent shots of my wrists looking good (most times my wrists are quite vein-y... I've got tiny wrists and thin skins (??).....
I am wearing a size 16, and you can see it's not snug. Love it nonetheless.

Once again, I am so grateful to members who took time to give me their thoughts to my doubts and questions. You ladies/gentlemen are the best!

Attachments

• CartierLOVE 2012Nov29 RG4Dia SGD12430 (1b).jpg
    CartierLOVE 2012Nov29 RG4Dia SGD12430 (1b).jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 2,409
Ok, I managed to take some decent shots of my wrists looking good (most times my wrists are quite vein-y... I've got tiny wrists and thin skins (??).....
I am wearing a size 16, and you can see it's not snug. Love it nonetheless.

Once again, I am so grateful to members who took time to give me their thoughts to my doubts and questions. You ladies/gentlemen are the best!

looks great on you! does it spin all the way around?