Carolina Bucci

Hi caramello! I can't wait to see your pictures. I actually did check with some boutiques in the US and the prices were a lot higher! I was actually shocked at the price difference. If I purchase from Astley Clarke, they will give me the VAT tax back and I also have a discount code..after all that it comes to almost half the cost of the US ones..crazy right?

oh gosh i'm so sorry i forgot to post the pics! they will be up tonight :smile: yesss the price difference is crazy! before i bought my bracelet i was considering whether to get it from astley clarke or the boutique but i ended up getting it at the boutique cus i wasn't sure which colour i wanted. i also go tax back from the boutique :smile:

img01552nk1.jpg

oh gosh i dont know how to resize the pic! sorry its such bad quality, i only have my iphone :S let me know if u wanna see more pics :smile:

oh it's so cute! i just received my gold/beige peace bracelet today!! i ordered it on Friday and it's already here from the UK to the US. I will take pics of mine and post as well...i'm totally in love with the bracelet.

oh please do!

i've been wanting the friendship bracelets for the past 3 years now, but i always put it in the back of my mind and end up buying something else with the money. but the pictures are definitely pushing me to buy them!