Camel Spy or Chloe Phyton Doctor Bag?

yjs82

Mar 6, 2006
The silver/gray my friend has is the large size. I saw it in person and like you said it's a bit too shiny.. But she loves it.. I think I would prefer the chloe python to BV python.. You made me want to have one too.... *sigh*

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I like the BV bag, but that python I don't like. I would go with the chloe. Don't get another spy bag especially if you have another one coming (metallic). Good luck in what you choose!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
It looks like Chloe got the most vote from you guys. Maybe you guys right about not getting another spy. I should branch out and I think the Chloe def would be my choice for my next bag purchase. And I got to see those phyton Chloe in person!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Munchkyn said:
I totally vote for the spy! It looks so nice. I personally don't like the croc thing going on.
Ahhh Munchkyn..are you the first one who vote for the spy? Now you make me wanted the spy again :lol: . I know..I am spy lover too. Have you seen that phyton spy? it's TDF.:nuts:

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
You guys thank you so much for your nice opinions and comments!

I will let you guys know when I decide which..

I am still waiting for my gold/silver spy and I am dying to see and I hope I will be madly in love with the gold/silver one. Phyton Chloe also will be on my mind..:love:

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
yjs82 said:
The silver/gray my friend has is the large size. I saw it in person and like you said it's a bit too shiny.. But she loves it.. I think I would prefer the chloe python to BV python.. You made me want to have one too.... *sigh*
:lol: :nuts: ..I know! then go get one! :love: :love:

moe

Jan 10, 2006
Munchkyn said:
I totally vote for the spy! It looks so nice. I personally don't like the croc thing going on.
Ditto! I'm totally in love with the spy. I don't care what anyone says about it being a "it" bag blah blah blah. Its gorgeous!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Cristina said:
Splurge on the BV, Sweetea :nuts: I like it best out of the ones being mentioned, it really is pretty :love: And I'm not a fan of python!
Woohooo! that's the first vote for BV phyton! Thanks Cristina! That BV phyton I saw on Saks online and it's for pre-order but NO date specified! Sooo..should I call and find out?

I have seen the regular leather bv cocker..although I wasn't too crazy for it and the bag is a little too big for me but the phyton might change the whole look of the bag! I wish I could see it in person though. :nuts:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Sweetea said:
Woohooo! that's the first vote for BV phyton! Thanks Cristina! That BV phyton I saw on Saks online and it's for pre-order but NO date specified! Sooo..should I call and find out?

I have seen the regular leather bv cocker..although I wasn't too crazy for it and the bag is a little too big for me but the phyton might change the whole look of the bag! I wish I could see it in person though. :nuts:
Yes, call :nuts: I like the color combination of the python on the BV more than the Chloe. I also love the strap. Let me know what you find out!