Calling Pochette Voyage Owners, how do you use yours?

How are you finding the pochette voyage! Enjoying it? Would you recommend getting it?
Yes, I would recommend getting it, it’s quite good to be used as shoulder bag, and it is the only item that I could make full use of it in this multicolor watercolor collection.
I saw you asked at the other thread about the base, it is more structured that toiletry 26 , slightly wider than toiletry 26, and the lining can be cleaned easily like toiletry 26.

Yes, I would recommend getting it, it’s quite good to be used as shoulder bag, and it is the only item that I could make full use of it in this multicolor watercolor collection.
I saw you asked at the other thread about the base, it is more structured that toiletry 26 , slightly wider than toiletry 26, and the lining can be cleaned easily like toiletry 26.
Thanks @23adeline! So helpful to know all those things. I have never bought a PV before but like you totally love this collection and wanting something from it to add to my collection so figuring out how to get some use out of it! :lol: I think bc I also have the Chapman pochette Volga and they are kind of similar purpose, like a clutch so won’t really need both. But the mc wc PV is so much prettier and bigger than the pochette Volga so I may rehine that one. Ah decisions decisions! :girlsigh::angel:Trying to make me fit into it the PV not it fitting into my lifestyle hahaha the things we do aye? We like the colour and item but have no idea what to do with it or how to use it! If it was a speedy then perfect. Easy done!! Seeing your pics after your conversion is so pretty and making me really excited to get mine. I’m on a waitlist and checked with CA and they said I should be able to get one soon! Fingers crossed we can be twinsies! Also what company did you buy the bag liner to get the D rings on them because I checked Samorga and they don’t sell ones with d rings like the toiletry pouch? Thanks for the lovely chat and info. Happy Easter!!

Thanks @23adeline! So helpful to know all those things. I have never bought a PV before but like you totally love this collection and wanting something from it to add to my collection so figuring out how to get some use out of it! :lol: I think bc I also have the Chapman pochette Volga and they are kind of similar purpose, like a clutch so won’t really need both. But the mc wc PV is so much prettier and bigger than the pochette Volga so I may rehine that one. Ah decisions decisions! :girlsigh::angel:Trying to make me fit into it the PV not it fitting into my lifestyle hahaha the things we do aye? We like the colour and item but have no idea what to do with it or how to use it! If it was a speedy then perfect. Easy done!! Seeing your pics after your conversion is so pretty and making me really excited to get mine. I’m on a waitlist and checked with CA and they said I should be able to get one soon! Fingers crossed we can be twinsies! Also what company did you buy the bag liner to get the D rings on them because I checked Samorga and they don’t sell ones with d rings like the toiletry pouch? Thanks for the lovely chat and info. Happy Easter!!
I hope to see your review soon ;)
The bag liner or insert, I bought it from our online platform, they have no ‘brand ‘ name , made in China and not expensive . I’m sure you could find one on whatever online platform that you have there .
Or you can even DIY it... I’m planning to DIY a liner for my kirigami smallest pouch , because I couldn’t find one online. I saw Etsy are selling them crazily expensive for such a small simple liner , so I bought some felt instead , waiting for it to be delivered.

Reactions: bbkctpf and Bumbles
I tried looking for a toiletry 26 pouch with d rings from other brands but haven’t been successful.
Samorga does have the d ring one, here is the link:

My CA messaged me and they had the toiletry 26 in the saffron! So I said ship that baby over here! :biggrin: I didn’t get anything from wave 1 and I guess this can be my excuse to also keep the wc pv since I’ll use both with the conversion kit!

I too wasn’t a fan of the leather trim. I was looking at the bum bag but if I used it in the summer with sleeveless or camis, I’d stain the strap with all that human sweat:-s so opted for the pv as the “bag option”. If they made this watercolor in a speedy or keepall xs, can you imagine?!:heart:

Reactions: Bumbles
I tried looking for a toiletry 26 pouch with d rings from other brands but haven’t been successful.
Samorga does have the d ring one, here is the link:

My CA messaged me and they had the toiletry 26 in the saffron! So I said ship that baby over here! :biggrin: I didn’t get anything from wave 1 and I guess this can be my excuse to also keep the wc pv since I’ll use both with the conversion kit!

I too wasn’t a fan of the leather trim. I was looking at the bum bag but if I used it in the summer with sleeveless or camis, I’d stain the strap with all that human sweat:-s so opted for the pv as the “bag option”. If they made this watercolor in a speedy or keepall xs, can you imagine?!:heart:
Thanks for sharing! Glad you also got the saffron TP26! Nice addition :smile: have you used the wc PV yet? How are you enjoying it! Do you think the conversion kit for the TP26 can be used for the PV? I saw that one too but wasn’t sure if there was specific to the PV. Definitely agree if this watercolour came in a speedy b 25,..... wow I’m first in line, or keepall xs would be amazing. I hope they feedback that the watercolour and taigarama pink has had a huge update from mainly women and LV release something colourful and special for us females!

Thanks for sharing! Glad you also got the saffron TP26! Nice addition :smile: have you used the wc PV yet? How are you enjoying it! Do you think the conversion kit for the TP26 can be used for the PV? I saw that one too but wasn’t sure if there was specific to the PV. Definitely agree if this watercolour came in a speedy b 25,..... wow I’m first in line, or keepall xs would be amazing. I hope they feedback that the watercolour and taigarama pink has had a huge update from mainly women and LV release something colourful and special for us females!
l will let you know when I hear back from samorga. I am thinking it should work since pv is a tad longer. I hope LV is secretly reading all this lovely public data for their product development! Haha

oh I haven’t gotten the pv yet. This is the only btp/wc item I have received so far. The others r 4/9 and 4/16.

did you get anything from the pink/blue taigarama collection?
Ya'll I took a break from LV for a few months. (Stalking jewelry instead!) But I must have the PV from the Watercolor collection! I cannot believe I missed it:nuts:
You must and join the club! I think it’s worth asking your CA. My friend was able to order a PO in this collection few days ago.

l will let you know when I hear back from samorga. I am thinking it should work since pv is a tad longer. I hope LV is secretly reading all this lovely public data for their product development! Haha

oh I haven’t gotten the pv yet. This is the only btp/wc item I have received so far. The others r 4/9 and 4/16.

did you get anything from the pink/blue taigarama collection?

You must and join the club! I think it’s worth asking your CA. My friend was able to order a PO in this collection few days ago.
I’m on the waitlist for the watercolour PV and PO and on the fence on the keepall bagcharm lol I’ve posted a pic of my Gucci so you will understand why I don’t know if I need another one in this size hehehe hubby thinks it’s a waste of money. But then someone else said the nano Fendi baguette is the same size and price so it’s comparable then in that case right?
I didn’t get anything in the taigarama as I have the blue lagoon cch from last year, even though I’m so tempted for the pink cch too! It’s OOS where I am so I’m happy with that. Otherwise I may go and just buy it!!!

I’m sure my hubby will agree LOL when he sees it come in.
LOL this is true, it “sort of is” like the nano baguette bag haha

good call! I’m not a huge wallet collector, so not sure if I’ll like the cch. I ordered the pink one the other day.

The liners for toiletry 26 can be used for PV, as PV is slightly wider . I bought 3 toiletry 26 liners for my GO T26, WC PV and RAffin T26, they are all the same . And you do not need D rings on the liners, I bought liners with holes, and use my other O rings to hook . For the liner of my kirigami medium pouch without holes at the side, I stitched on the ‘holders ‘ myself .
Pic of liner and O ring of Raffia T260C3E69FF-4839-41E7-A869-D26F7EF96D19.jpeg

Reactions: bbkctpf
The liners for toiletry 26 can be used for PV, as PV is slightly wider . I bought 3 toiletry 26 liners for my GO T26, WC PV and RAffin T26, they are all the same . And you do not need D rings on the liners, I bought liners with holes, and use my other O rings to hook . For the liner of my kirigami medium pouch without holes at the side, I stitched on the ‘holders ‘ myself .
Pic of liner and O ring of Raffia T26View attachment 5046291
Thanks @23adeline for sharing! That’s awesome to know their the same and can be used too! Sweet!

Reactions: 23adeline