Buying Pochette Accessoires from LV Website

KathyN115

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
OMG!! Your dog is so cute!! Is it part Corgi?
We are not 100% sure since he was a rescue. They told us a terrier mix so he def could be part corgi! He is cute but a bit of a menace! Your dog is a cutie also!! Looks better behaved as well

Reactions: COCOLUVR

Valeriee

Jul 6, 2011
I’m on the fence now after the price increase. It is $1,030 CAD now. I remember that it was $600s CAD just a few years ago. Unsure whether it is worth it anymore. The Speedy 25 is only $400 more but what’s stopping me from that one is the unstructured shape and lack of a strap. Does anyone have any photos of what can fit into a PA? I don’t carry that much these days, so perhaps it is a good bag for me. Hard to decide without seeing it.

Ava758

Jul 7, 2020
I’m on the fence now after the price increase. It is $1,030 CAD now. I remember that it was $600s CAD just a few years ago. Unsure whether it is worth it anymore. The Speedy 25 is only $400 more but what’s stopping me from that one is the unstructured shape and lack of a strap. Does anyone have any photos of what can fit into a PA? I don’t carry that much these days, so perhaps it is a good bag for me. Hard to decide without seeing it.
I am able to fit quite a bit, with my purse organizer inside the PA. It holds even more (including my phone) without it.

Attachments

Reactions: Puffin06

COCOLUVR

O.G.
Feb 19, 2008
We are not 100% sure since he was a rescue. They told us a terrier mix so he def could be part corgi! He is cute but a bit of a menace! Your dog is a cutie also!! Looks better behaved as well
I see it in the ears. Bear is okay. He is great but the puppy dog eyes when we eat is horrible. I have to kick him out of the room.

Mar 29, 2008
I’ve bought 3 PA’s from the LV website within a short period of time....it required frequent checks and refreshing pages....did this mostly at 4 am MST(USA) while working on computer.....also had the stalking thread up....helped tremendously

Good luck!

Puffin06

Jul 13, 2018
I was able to pre-order one last week by emailing them. Ordered it on Friday and got it Tuesday. Just email them and ask if they have any available and that you would like to pre-order. Sometimes they have it, I wasn’t even on their waitlist. concierge@contact.louisvuitton.com that’s their email
OMG!! Your dog is so cute!! Is it part Corgi?
Thank you for this great tip. I emailed yesterday and my PA monogram is in process.