Burberry Heritage Trench Coat Color

Thank you all so much for your input and comments! :heart: I re-ordered the coat in a size 4 in the color honey. I also went for the Short Chelsea (instead of the original short Kensington) for a more tailored look. And I LOVE it! I have worn it with casual clothes and with all-black concert clothes, and I think it looks fantastic either way. Plus side: I can hardly see the dog fur. :smile:

But now, I have a Burberry trench coat quality question, which I will ask in a new post. Thanks again!

PXL_20230115_160056967 (2).jpg

Hey the coat looks amazing on you! :loveeyes: If I have to be a little be picky, maybe you should have a gone for a medium size where the coat reach your knee lol

I am sure the honey color will stand out from your general black outfit and put where the trench should be "on the top of everything" + it will give just the little extra color addition that need to be put for your outfit. I love it !

Do not hesitate to share more pictures please ;)

By the way do not hesitate to look at my review from Burberry

Reactions: firyce
I am an extremely lucky lady and received a black Burberry Short Kensington Heritage Trench Coat for Christmas this year from DH and FIL. :love:

For reference, I am 5'-2" and 122 lb (long torso, short legs, haha). The size 2 coat (see pic below) felt slightly constricted in the shoulder/arm area, and it bunched up a bit in the chest area, so I returned it and will be sizing up to a size 4.

I am a musician, so half of my wardrobe consists of black outfits. Within the short period of time that I was in possession of the black trench coat, it seemed like I could see every spec of dust, lint, and dog fur (pug and Australian shepherd owner here; just look at my socks). Even though I felt like the black color looked really sharp, I'm afraid of having to carry around a lint roller every time I wear it. I want to be able to enjoy the coat without all the silly maintenance.

So, my question for all of you wonderful people is: when I exchange for the size 4, should I go for the classic honey color instead?

View attachment 5680264
I think that size looks amazing on you!I can barely squeeze into my XXL !

Reactions: firyce