Bone Cuff or Tiffany T bangle? Or something else?

This is just what I want to hear! Because although I am not petite (about 5’6 and medium/slender build), my wrists ARE small, and I’ve been told over and over not to wear “big” bracelets because they will overpower my bony wrists. But I really love this cuff! I’m so glad to hear you love yours so much — and that you wear it casually with jeans, because that’s how I want to wear mine (if I get one). Thanks for your input!

Of course, I'm happy to share! :smile: I hope you will love whatever you decide to purchase! Before trying it on in person, I was afraid the bone cuff wouldn't be "my style" and that it would overpower my small wrists and petite frame, but my concerns were unfounded. Good luck!!

I was thinking you should go with the size up. The small is fine but I think the medium will be a great impact piece and completely different than you are used to.

I’m definitely going to try both the small and medium on again. The medium was a little big on my wrist, but if it can be warmed and made smaller for a closer fit, it would work. I know they’re all supposed to be the same circumference, but the medium was a little looser on my wrist than the small.

Reactions: diane278
Here you go. FYI: I’m 5’ 5” tall and small boned. My wrist circumference is a bit less than 6”.....my original small cuff fit my wrist the same as my medium does. The difference is in the width of the piece. At least that’s been my experience with them.

As you can see, I generally prefer my belongings to look “softened by love”....in other words: ‘used’.... rather than looking new.
View attachment 4213307
Here’s its ‘birthmark’. I had to set it at an angle to show the dent. The dark in the dent is from reflection...it’s not a mark in itself. Considering how much I bang it around, it’s held up well.....
View attachment 4213308

This is so beautiful. Thanks for posting the photo. Like you, I don’t mind things looking a bit “broken in. I think it gives them character. The patina on your cuff is wonderful. I was wondering if I should get the ruthenium version because the silver is so bright, but this softness is gorgeous.

I’m definitely going to try both the small and medium on again. The medium was a little big on my wrist, but if it can be warmed and made smaller for a closer fit, it would work. I know they’re all supposed to be the same circumference, but the medium was a little looser on my wrist than the small.
My SA tightened mine up just a bit. Like anything bigger than you’re used to, it might take a few wearings to get used to it. I no longer notice any movement, but at first, it felt odd.

Reactions: catsinthebag
I have the small bone cuff and love it. My wrists are small and I am petite snd I like the look of classic bold jewelry. I think the Tiffany T looks “sweet” and that is not the look I want for me. I also think it looks plain in silver, but that’s just me. In my opinion, if you are going to get silver, it needs to be iconic pieces.

The bone cuff is gorgeous because the lines are so fluid. If you get this piece, you may also want to look at the Elsa Peretti bottle pendant. I have both the medium and large and love it. I wear the pendant with the bone cuff and it looks striking and I get so many compliments on it.

Here is a photo so you can compare them.

Good luck!

IMG_1395.jpg

I have the small bone cuff and love it. My wrists are small and I am petite snd I like the look of classic bold jewelry. I think the Tiffany T looks “sweet” and that is not the look I want for me. I also think it looks plain in silver, but that’s just me. In my opinion, if you are going to get silver, it needs to be iconic pieces.

The bone cuff is gorgeous because the lines are so fluid. If you get this piece, you may also want to look at the Elsa Peretti bottle pendant. I have both the medium and large and love it. I wear the pendant with the bone cuff and it looks striking and I get so many compliments on it.

Good luck!

View attachment 4214011
I agree that many of the EP pendants look great with the bone cuff, as do her earrings.

Reactions: BigAkoya
I agree that many of the EP pendants look great with the bone cuff, as do her earrings.

Hi! What EP earrings do you wear with the bone cuff. I love EP but I am at a loss for her silver earrings to match with the bone cuff / bottle. I either wear my diamond studs or a CBTY dot earring. I am not a big fan of big dangly earrings though.

Would love to get your ideas. Thanks!

Good luck!

View attachment 4214011

All your pieces are beautiful! I am finding myself leaning toward the bone cuff due to all you wonderful enablers!

I never would have thought of the bottle pendant, but you’re right, it complements the bone cuff really well. One thing at a time, though!

Reactions: BigAkoya
All your pieces are beautiful! I am finding myself leaning toward the bone cuff due to all you wonderful enablers!

I never would have thought of the bottle pendant, but you’re right, it complements the bone cuff really well. One thing at a time, though!

Great! Just be sure to get the right size. I got the small width in the size small (circumference). The small width also comes in size medium and large.

Reactions: USCGirlie
Hi! What EP earrings do you wear with the bone cuff. I love EP but I am at a loss for her silver earrings to match with the bone cuff / bottle. I either wear my diamond studs or a CBTY dot earring. I am not a big fan of big dangly earrings though.
Would love to get your ideas. Thanks!
I think your earrings sound perfect!
I’m currently wearing the EP mesh most days. Both versions of teardrops I wear mostly in winter, although I don’t know why. The snakes I wore more when my hair was shorter....I love them but don’t wear them that often now. I tend to focus more on pendants than earrings. Earrings are pretty much buried in my hair.
3E2448A0-1C41-40D6-A35A-E275883927CA.jpeg

I think your earrings sound perfect!
I’m currently wearing the EP mesh most days. Both versions of teardrops I wear mostly in winter, although I don’t know why. The snakes I wore more when my hair was shorter....I love them but don’t wear them that often now. I tend to focus more on pendants than earrings. Earrings are pretty much buried in my hair.
View attachment 4214144

Thanks for ideas! The teardrop sounds great. I will check them out. Me too on earrings... I like pendants, long chains and big rings (love the EP jumbo cabochon ring). I only wear earrings because I feel I need to plug up the holes in my ears to look complete.

Thanks for the teardrop idea.. I like the curves and line of that too!

Good luck!

View attachment 4214011
I love your collection!

Do you find you favor one size of the bottle necklace over the other?

I love your collection!

Do you find you favor one size of the bottle necklace over the other?

Hi! Thanks. I love both of them and I wear them differently. When I wear the medium bottle, it’s usually with the bone cuff and large cabachon ring (I have the turquoise one). The three I find make a nice “set” as a statement and each piece stands on its own.

When I wear the large bottle, I like it with the doughnut bangle and the curves of both pieces really compliment each other. The two pieces have simple lines, but they are bold and clean. Because the bottle is so large, the eye is drawn right to the bottle as a centerpiece and not as a “set”. The large bottle shines by itself and I don’t like the bone cuff to compete with it (hence I wear the doughnut).

If I had to choose only one of each, I would choose the medium bottle and the bone cuff because my love is the bone cuff and the medium bottle goes great with the bone cuff, as does the cabachon ring. I love the cabachon ring with the bone cuff. It’s striking.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: