Blue bags and accessories ...

What colour outfit compliments a blue bag?

• Black

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • White

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • Cream

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Neutral/Beige

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Jewel colours

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
Here are the 3 blue scarves I got including the one posted above. I’m not crazy about the fabric of the left hand one, the centre one is cashmere and incredibly warm, the one on the right is silk [emoji170]

View attachment 3957511
I actually really like the look of the left hand one! And love the Burberry giant check :heart: (I have a couple of those and adore the feel of the cashmere against my neck)
Congratulations on your lovely acquisitions sweetie :hugs:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I actually really like the look of the left hand one! And love the Burberry giant check :heart: (I have a couple of those and adore the feel of the cashmere against my neck)
Congratulations on your lovely acquisitions sweetie :hugs:

Thank you Miss Dawn :flowers:

I love the one on the left too, the colour is so vibrant and it feels good but the fabric has already slightly perished in a few tiny places. The only way to describe it is like a mesh fabric that parts to form a slight hole in the fabric. If I wet it and then iron it I can massage it ok but who can be bothered with that lol.

I bought two further ones in giant check silk but they’re not blue. They are black and grey, one with a red stripe.

Yes the cashmere is something else, I can actually get too hot if I’m too strenuous wearing it aka manual working :roflmfao:

Have you put your scarves on your thread? I bet they would make a fabulous collage too... :ghi5:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Blue bags scream, "C'mon, let's run around & set something on fire! Then totally chill near some waves.":cool:
May be why I enjoy pairing with orange.:P
Hahaha....I was just talking to the stylist at Arayla about the possibility of a blue metallic leather in the future and I found this thread.....I ❤️❤️❤️This quote!! Yes...good!

I have a black one of these and have used it non stop so when I saw this appear on the website in my favourite BE colour I had to have it
emoji170.png
That's gorgeous....what is it??? :smile: